Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

I’m not into trade talk like the rest of you …but what I will say is if we do anything shooting should be a priority …we have improved with 3 ball but still in the bottom third of the league …Suggs and Banchero both shooting 29 percent on the year …and they take a combined 8 threes a game 

35 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

You're right about forwards. But I've been pretty open about how I'd trade Bol any time. And I still wouldn't allow the presence of Isaac to affect any other moves until he proves his health for an 18+ month stretch. 

We're not set on forwards either, even with Isaac hopefully healthy long term. I start from the point that if we consider us already good enough (just cause we're in a good moment and we're chasing play-ins... not championship...), we're just fooling ourselves. There's always space to improvements, in every role. Some position could be in a bigger need, but I hope FO stay open to every single possibility, today and in the future.

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Gary"Gary Harris" Harris should get half of what Durant went for./S

We don't need forwards, not at the moment. In the future maybe. Unless players like Bol,J.I. or WCJ are involved in a trade to consolidate into a better two way player.

Those trades are crazy, especially amazed the Lakers got 3 actual rotation players for Westbrook. The prices for trades are still too high. I can see us giving up 3 picks for someone one day but damn, 4 unprotected and a swap for 35 year old Durant? That's Crazy.

Not crazy at all. Planned NBA. Per usual the “league” protected the cash cow team. You think these trades are organic?
Now that would be crazy!!!

Anyone want TRoss on the Suns once he is waived? We should do a guessing game like other boards i post on.

Whoever gets the team correct gets upvotes from everyone else. 

I'll take a shot. Ross on the Sixers. Not that i want him there it's just a prediction.

I could see lakers but after the trade they actually have a ton of shoooters/guards.

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Anyone want TRoss on the Suns once he is waived? We should do a guessing game like other boards i post on.

Whoever gets the team correct gets upvotes from everyone else. 

I'll take a shot. Ross on the Sixers. Not that i want him there it's just a prediction.

I could see lakers but after the trade they actually have a ton of shoooters/guards.

IIf I were Ross and I got waived/bought out (and had the options) I'd go to the Nuggets. He had his best years playing in an offense centred on a post scorer and in DHOs with Vuc. Why not recreate that with legitimately the best post creator ever? 

That being said he's a Klutch client so he'll probably be a Laker. 

Edit: nevermind he briefly was with Klutch and then went back to CAA.

4 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

Nuggets should have gone all in like you said. They are now no longer the favorites and will have a hard road ahead of them not making a move. 

I’m not sure they could’ve beat that Suns package though. Cam and Mikal are legit

The Portland Trail Blazers have informed teams inquiring about the availability of Damian Lillard that he "unequivocally" won't be traded at the deadline sources tell Chris Haynes of Bleacher Report.