Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

Basically the entire roster (and John Hammond) went to Jalen Suggs HS jersey retirement. That's cool. I love the group dynamic we've created.

Who are the biggest All Star snubs for people (besides Paolo obvs lol). For me DeAaron Fox, Pascal Siakam and James Harden are the big misses. DeRozan or Jrue Holiday over Harden? Behave. 

No love for Harden from me,even though i recognize his greatness. I dislike watching him play. Pascal should be in and probably will be once Durant declines to play for health reasons. That's about it. The rest of the guys are borderline.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

4 games for Bamba, 1 for Jalen. If Mo is traded by the deadline, he’s played his last game in a Magic jersey 

IF HE IS TRADED..... HE WENT DOWN FIGHTING !!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

IF HE IS TRADED..... HE WENT DOWN FIGHTING !!!!

In the literal sense, sure… I might be in the minority here, but getting in to a fist fight during a game and then trying to go after the guy again in the locker room and shoving a security guard to do so is just immature and nothing to celebrate.

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

In the literal sense, sure… I might be in the minority here, but getting in to a fist fight during a game and then trying to go after the guy again in the locker room and shoving a security guard to do so is just immature and nothing to celebrate.

Of course.....only thing is that maybe, from a negative, he turns it into a positive. 

9 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

Anyway, if no Wendell (TBD), no Bamba and JI playing restricted minutes the guys are going to have to really hustle to get W's.

Sounds like WCJ isn’t on the injury report for tomorrow 

5 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Agreed, dumb.

He moved faster in that scuffle than I've ever seen him move on a basketball court in 5 years.

Think this hurts any trade value he had too. 

The irony is Suggs' takedown of Rivers was a bit like his pro career thus far. I think he was trying to be helpful, but his WWE move was way too physical. Moreover, he seemed shocked to be ejected! Lol. I genuinely like the kid, and I'm pulling for him.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

The irony is Suggs' takedown of Rivers was a bit like his pro career thus far. I think he was trying to be helpful, but his WWE move was way too physical. Moreover, he seemed shocked to be ejected! Lol. I genuinely like the kid, and I'm pulling for him.

I believe Suggs was trying to break it up and as soon as he got to Rivers, he was shoved in the back and fell on Rivers. Unfortunately it looked a lot worse than his actions were supposed to be. Jalen is like a bull in a china shop, playing basketball too. Which can be good, if he can control it.