CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I truly believe one of Kuminga or Barnes will go top 4. The question then becomes do we really go Suggs at 5? Or do we take the other of Barnes/Kuminga that didn’t sneak in to the top 4? 

I'm taking Suggs if he's there. 

3 hours ago, SwishMagic2 said:

My ideal Mock Draft:

#5: Jalen Green (some way, somehow falling to us w/ Kuminga or someone else sneaking into the top 4)

#8: Davion Mitchell

#33: JT Thor

My realistic Mock Draft:

#5: Jonathan Kuminga

#8: Keon Johnson

#33: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl

Thoughts??

I like Josh Giddey with the 8.

3 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

If Suggs comes to the Magic, who goes, Cole or JR? Don't see us keeping these 3 and Markelle.

Nobody. I see RJ as a 2. Fultz is injured. Both Cole and Suggs can play off ball.

6 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Yes, he is very young, and does have a lot of "upside potential", but that also means he has a lot of work left to do to reach it. He is really going to need a team with a top training staff, that can teach him and fine-tune the existing talent. 

I would guess Siakam is his floor. It is kind of the risk you have to take when you are picking high in the lottery. If he hits, he is the next big wing, like a bigger Jaylen Brown or if your really lucky Kawhi. Can he palm a basketball?

Just now, hootie249 said:

I would guess Siakam is his floor. It is kind of the risk you have to take when you are picking high in the lottery. If he hits, he is the next big wing, like a bigger Jaylen Brown or if your really lucky Kawhi. Can he palm a basketball?

Siakam is his floor? Are we still talking Kuminga here? Siakam is closer to his ceiling. 

His floor is out of the league.