Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Last night's 4th quarter was some of the most fun I've had watching the Magic this season despite the fact that we never get close. 

Mo Bamba can play man. Cliff needs to put him in. He gives us things we need desperately. He's a lob threat, he can space the floor a little so there's not a huge drop off from Vuc and most importantly he's a major rim deterent. How many half court layups did the Bulls make in that 4th quarter? I can think of 1 and it was a PatWill tip in after he missed the initial shot because of the Bamba contest.

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Last night's 4th quarter was some of the most fun I've had watching the Magic this season despite the fact that we never get close. 

Mo Bamba can play man. Cliff needs to put him in. He gives us things we need desperately. He's a lob threat, he can space the floor a little so there's not a huge drop off from Vuc and most importantly he's a major rim deterent. How many half court layups did the Bulls make in that 4th quarter? I can think of 1 and it was a PatWill tip in after he missed the initial shot because of the Bamba contest.

Anthony and Bamba being best friends could really spark a fire inside Bamba.

The past decade of Magic Basketball has been tarnished by not that good players not even liking each other, and it’s quite a sad thing to see.

• Like 1

I think the media needs to call out Cliff now at post game in regards to Bamba, wouldn't mind experimenting with Bamba and Vuc starting together. Still run the offense through Vuc at the PF spot and Bamba can be in the C spot. 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I swear to god if Clifford keeps starting Clark and plays Aminu over Okeke, I might be out

I hear you. To be honest. I dont care much at the moment. 

We need a top pick by any means necessary..

This team is a mess at the minute and needs revamping majorly

This season is odd due to no fans and all that nonsense.

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I hear you. To be honest. I dont care much at the moment. 

We need a top pick by any means necessary..

This team is a mess at the minute and needs revamping majorly

This season is odd due to no fans and all that nonsense.

I agree with points 2, 3 and 4, but I very much care. Okeke, Anthony and Bamba are literally the only guys on the team that it’s important to get minutes.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I agree with points 2, 3 and 4, but I very much care. Okeke, Anthony and Bamba are literally the only guys on the team that it’s important to get minutes.

I agree with you totally. 

Clifford and Bamba have issues its clear to see. Maybe Mo has made bad first impressions and Clifford holds grudges.

All i know is if we trade Bamba and he blows up the front office need to go

• Like 1