Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, February 21st at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Goodnight guys. This game has been PATHETICALLY BAD. MAXI KLEBER HAHAHAHAHAHA DROP ME OUT

Yeah. I was skeptical of our comeback, because it was Fournier going on fire, everybody else has been garbage tonight and the second Evan cooled down and then went out, the game became a blowout again. This team is awful. 7th or 8th seed, all it means is we’re not in the lottery and we get the joy of watching a first round embarrassment

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah. I was skeptical of our comeback, because it was Fournier going on fire, everybody else has been garbage tonight and the second Evan cooled down and then went out, the game became a blowout again. This team is awful. 7th or 8th seed, all it means is we’re not in the lottery and we get the joy of watching a first round embarrassment

So you don't think we can beat Milwaukee dude ?

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Just give me 7th and hope for the best. Funny thing is I think we can make a series with anybody other than the Bucks

At least we have our point guard of the future. TRoss is been really bad this year and just because Gordon can jump over the moon doesn’t mean he’s a good basketball player. Vooch is trying real hard on D and Evan hasn’t been bad this year. We are just so unbalanced.