TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Thursday., February 6th at 7:30 PM

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

When Bamba puts the ball on the floor bad things seem to happen. Am I right ?

Part of his game that needs improvements for sure 

22 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

The bench is always important. But it's a sad day when DJ is our saviour. Jameer used to take absolute liberties with him.

If you have the 5 best players in the league you are winning a championship even if you have G League guys on your Bench

No you're not. As High Angle Dad said, your five best starters can't play 48 minutes. Also, all bench players are not G League guys. I think about Manu Ginobli (former Spurs) who use to be a starter, later came off the bench and was still effective.

Also the Spurs point guard Patty Mills was a backup to Tony Parker and was very effective for the Spurs when they were at the top of the Western Conference. He was not a G League guy. Mills is 31 yrs. old and is still effective off the bench. He is a very good scorer.

I think AG is gonna win the dunk contest. The only way he can lose it is if he totally bombs. After being robbed in his first dunk contest I think the judges there will want him to win this one.

14 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

When Bamba puts the ball on the floor bad things seem to happen. Am I right ?

I agree. earlier when he put the ball on the floor, it was stripped and he fell to the floor trying to retrieve it.

Previously, I posted a comment that he lacks balance and coordination.

So your telling me a team of 

Curry Kahwi Lebron KD Giannis is not winning the championship with G league players on the bench? LOL

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Curry Kahwi Lebron KD Giannis is not winning the championship with G league players on the bench? LOL

Nope. A balanced team will take them in a playoff series.

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

No you're not. As High Angle Dad said, your five best starters can't play 48 minutes. Also, all bench players are not G League guys. I think about Manu Ginobli (former Spurs) who use to be a starter, later came off the bench and was still effective.

Also the Spurs point guard Patty Mills was a backup to Tony Parker and was very effective for the Spurs when they were at the top of the Western Conference. He was not a G League guy. Mills is 31 yrs. old and is still effective off the bench. He is a very good scorer.