TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Thursday., February 6th at 7:30 PM

23 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Mo Bamba lacks balance and coordination.

Definition of balance and coordination and fitness (Googled)

Balance and Coordination and Fitness

Sports Definition: balance is the ability to stay upright or stay in control of body movement, and coordination is the ability to move two or more body parts under control, smoothly and efficiently. There are two types of balance: static and dynamic.Dec 17, 2019

Manute Bol 2.0

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Not many 3s from the Magic. I miss DJ!      *Sigh*   Hfrl2K.jpg

It's no coincidence that since he's been out things have gone down the toilet.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

It's no coincidence that since he's been out things have gone down the toilet.

It's also sad that DJ Augustin a career back up PG is deemed to be our saviour. He does bring excellent shooting etc but it does go to show how low our team has gone. I do like DJ a lot but yh... 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

It's also sad that DJ Augustin a career back up PG is deemed to be our saviour. He does bring excellent shooting etc but it does go to show how low our team has gone. I do like DJ a lot but yh... 

If your team is the five best players in the league, are they going to play 48 minutes for 82 games?  A strong bench has no value?

21 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

Fultz and Iwundu should not be on the floor at the same time.  They have the same hair and i can't tell them apart.

You no what? A few days ago I wanted to add to someone's comment about Iwundu's hair starting to droop over his eyes. 

I looked at pictures of Fultz from when he joined the Magic until the present, and I notice that his hair has started to extend over his eyes also. 

Not being picky--just saying.

2 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

If your team is the five best players in the league, are they going to play 48 minutes for 82 games?  A strong bench has no value?

The bench is always important. But it's a sad day when DJ is our saviour. Jameer used to take absolute liberties with him.

If you have the 5 best players in the league you are winning a championship even if you have G League guys on your Bench