Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Celtics - Wednesday, February 5, 2020 @ 7:30 PM

AG had probably one of his best games and he was still extremely frustrating to watch. He’s super talented but forces some dumb shots and tries to iso players like he’s a superstar scorer. His offense should be post ups when he has good position and cuts, transition baskets, putbacks and corner 3s. One bad play by him (usually an offensive foul where he blatantly runs some one over) leads into him making bad passes and forcing bad contested shots in the following possessions. 

We need to offer him and Bamba in hopes of getting a shooter/Scorer. D-Lo, CJ McCollum, someone like that package some firsts do whatever it takes. 

• Downvote 1

Brian Hill beg to differ with you guys about Vuch's contribution to the Magic or lack there of.

He said that a lot of fans don't like Vuch, and that he disagrees with the negativity. Brian said that Vuch might not be an Anthony Davis, but he has done good for the Magic in so many ways (paraphrasing what he said).

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Brian Hill beg to differ with you guys about Vuch's contribution to the Magic or lack there of.

He said that a lot of fans don't like Vuch, and that he disagrees with the negativity. Brian said that Vuch might not be an Anthony Davis, but he has done good for the Magic in so many ways (paraphrasing what he said).

He may have done good... But it's not good enough for us. That's the bottom line I feel. 

It's about all about how high the standards are for me...

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

No offense to anyone involved here, but Brian Hill doesn’t know anything about successful basketball in this era of the game. He’s a mouthpiece for an organization who seem to be contempt on riding Vooch to disappointing seasons every year until he retires

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

It's one thing when he's a 4th year guy. 

You're held to a higher standard when you're a 29 Year old on a 100 million contract getting the most shots on the team. 

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

He may have done good... But it's not good enough for us. That's the bottom line I feel. 

It's about all about how high the standards are for me...

The same game that we played tonight would have beaten Charlotte again.  

28 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No offense to anyone involved here, but Brian Hill doesn’t know anything about successful basketball in this era of the game. He’s a mouthpiece for an organization who seem to be contempt on riding Vooch to disappointing seasons every year until he retires

I definitely do not agree with Brian Hill. I just wanted to pass that tidbit along in case some on here didn't hear him make that comment on live tv. Well, maybe the powers that be got the message that we as fans are not happy and feel that Vuch needs to go.

Edit:  From the beginning of the season, when Vuch reverted back to the old Vuch before he became an Allstar, I said that he was fool's gold.

Wow only 6 pages of posts tonight. I noticed there has been a significant drop off in the number of posts here. Seems like the fans smell something fishy in the water. We can't seem to embrace this season like we did last year. Feels like a regression here I am afraid. Mediocrity is slipping back toward irrelevancy.