Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Portland - Friday, Dec. 20th at 10:00 P.M.

3 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Also stay guarding the 3 point line don’t sag off!! For a change. 

In the last 2 games, why did the Magic leave that W-I-D-E open space under the basket, which ended up with 3 pts from the opposing team. All 5 Magic players were bunched up on the left and right perimeters, leaving the 3 pt. shooter by himself with a very good open look at the basket (straight up the middle).

I assume the Magic watches tapes of each upcoming opponent. Against teams like the Jazz, Nuggets and Raptors, they should play at a fast pace, keeping the ball moving--not having one person over dribbling which allows all of his teammates to be covered.

They should never take the foot off the pedal after having a lead. 

7 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

McCollum always kills us because he's one of the best players in the league at shooting the shots our defense is designed to give up. 

If you go back through the years, sometimes Whiteside completely takes Vucevic out of games but sometimes doesn't. You'd think fultz will struggle attacking the rim while Whiteside is there but maybe Vucevic will pull him away. 

They have  Carmelo, Kent Bazemore, Anthony tolliver, and Gary Trent as guys who will try to defend Gordon and Isaac. That's exploitable on our side if Gordon starts to figure things out. Tonight would be a good night to get him going. 

If hezonja plays there's only two ways it can go. 1. He's dropping 30 on us 2. In an attempt to drop 30 on us he goes 2/14 from the field with 5 turnovers

So this is kind of an interesting matchup. 

Hahaha.  Loved the Hezonja scenarios.  +1 from me.  

Bold prediction. . .the Magic will beat the Blazers tonight! You heard it here first.

Dec. 4   Magic vs. Suns    W   128-114  (with Devin Booker)  by 14 pts.

Dec. 16 Blazers vs Suns   W    111-110  (without Devin Booker)  by 1 pt.

PjMtA1.png

These guys dont even want to play.  The body language is the most negative I've ever seen it this year.  Everyone started walking giving up already knowing the timeout was coming.  Then they had the ball stolen.......because of their incompetence.  

This game is lost and I think Clifford may jave the writing on the wall losing the players.