Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nuggets - Wednesday, Dec. 18th at 9:00 P.M.

Bunch of mental midgets on this team. Couple that with terrible offensive sets and rotations by the coach and this is what you get the 2019-2020 Orlando Magic. It’s distasteful and hard to watch. 

To score one time in a stretch where the opponent scores 31 is disgraceful. Especially after last night’s ending. 

9 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

What happened to "Be Bold Be Blue"?  I am old school and remember when we were great twice.  This treadmill NBA purgatory crap is just not working!!!  We have to get a great player that is it!

We can’t have nice things. 

44 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

It was nice to see Wes. The kid needs some burn. If we’re not going to use him, just trade him to a team that will, potential wasted here. 

Yeah. Was nice to see Wes... haven’t seen an official report but I think he played cause JI got hurt. He seemed to come off with a noticeable limp when he picked up foul 4

Geez... usually I take +/- with a grain of salt, but 2 to me really jumped out tonight. Fournier was a -30, next closest on the team was Gordon at a -11. Also, Malik Beasley +13 in 11 minutes.