Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Lakers - Wednesday, Dec. 11th at 7:00 P.M.

AG doesn’t seem to learn very well. He has regressed this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade him. I love his athleticism, but his basketball IQ sucks. He thinks he’s LeBron but is really An undisciplined Shawn Marion and his ego won’t accept the fact that he is a role player. 6 years in the league and he’s still wildly inconsistent. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Isaac his defence is tremendous as we all know... but we need him to be better shooting the ball.

0-6 is not good enough

Outside of that first game where Isaac went off and a few games ago where Gordon scored 30, the production from our forwards has destroyed our offense. They’re fine inside the starting lineup, but when they’re the only starter on the court, they have to pick up the scoring, and they haven’t done that at all.

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

AG doesn’t seem to learn very well. He has regressed this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade him. I love his athleticism, but his basketball IQ sucks. He thinks he’s LeBron but is really An undisciplined Shawn Marion and his ego won’t accept the fact that he is a role player. 6 years in the league and he’s still wildly inconsistent. 

Can’t disagree with that

I think in AG's mind someone has to step up tonight as well as Evan... and instead of just flowing with it he has forced it massively and it has backfired.

Once we are at full strength we will be very hard to beat. The sooner Vooch is back the better.

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

Eh, if his mid range was worth a damn, those shots turn from bad shot selection to ok shot selection. He’s getting separation on those step backs and pull up 2’s, it’s just that only 1 out of 4 of them actually fall lol. 

If he’s able to improve his mid range to just average, he’ll be fine. The issue is that his midrange is atrocious and that’s what his whole isolation game seems to be predicated on.

• Upvote 1