Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Lakers - Wednesday, Dec. 11th at 7:00 P.M.

Bron sizes up Fournier on the baseline for like 12 seconds, clearly trying to spin. No one notices that and helps. I mean that’s just easy stuff man 

Just now, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Teams like this just just play with us.  Just like it showed in the playoffs last year we have no gear to go to to compete with teams like this.  If you do not have a star or stars you are nothing in this league!

We’ve seen a team try to build around gritty defenders in the Memphis Grizzlies and they always fell short.

Defense is great but you need 1 great scorer at the very least 

This has all the earmarks of being a Slaughter 40 Point loss tonight I don't think there's anything we can do their defense is just packing the paint and daring us to shoot outside shots and no one can shoot outside except for fournier and sometimes Ross, unless Isaac or Bamba suddenly goes 64613 tonight there's no chance

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

they are toying with us 

I don't know why someone gave you a down vote Jay, but it's true. I was thinking the same thing.

Just look at LeBron's body language on offense, especially after he shakes off a Magic player and score.

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We’ve seen a team try to build around gritty defenders in the Memphis Grizzlies and they always fell short.

Defense is great but you need 1 great scorer at the very least 

I agree! But the talent on this team is hard to match even at full strength, not withstanding missing 2 of our starters.