Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Wednesday, Nov. 20th at 7:30 P.M.

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

I think we have seen this a couple of times now. How do you feel about Coach Cliff playing both DJ and Fultz together late in the 4th quarter? 

In theory it makes sense. Getting another shooter onto the floor. 

In practice it's terrible and forces fultz into the corner. 

Watch every fultz-Birch pick and roll on Saturday. Imagine what that would look like with an elite rim runner. That's the path forward for our team. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I agree with Lavar on Mo, while stats may say one thing the eye test seems to say another. I will put my trust in the development plan, but to be frank I see Bamba as a role player and if he buys into that; we’ll see. I’m hopeful! I’m curious how we are going to address our offensive situation. As it stands now without any improvements we will be lucky to get out of 2nd round. We will have to cash in some chips at some point with our overlap. Who will be the causality? AG has the most value and a marketable deescalating contract plus I think JI is best at the 4. A 2 way 3 and some 3 point shooting in 1 or 2 players would really balance us out  better. 

This needs to be a fultz coming out party. We need to use heavy pick and roll on offense.  If we give fultz the keys to the kingdom, we have a chance. Without fultz, this will be a lost season. I think this will be the most important time of the year. It remains me of isaac's rookie year. him and ross gotting hurt. We never recovered at that time. Without 30 mins of fultz, I don't see it happening. 

Dj is on the decline. And mostly been a backup his whole career. So what does that tell you. He should be used only for an instant offense spurt in times of desperation. He can’t finish at the rim at all anymore and refuses to pass to JI. Unfortunately with MCW out he is all we have. But is there? 

I say give the back pt guard spot to Wes. He can handle the ball and can defend, let him get in a rythym this year and see if he is anything. 

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Dj is on the decline. And mostly been a backup his whole career. So what does that tell you. He should be used only for an instant offense spurt in times of desperation. He can’t finish at the rim at all anymore and refuses to pass to JI. Unfortunately with MCW out he is all we have. But is there? 

I say give the back pt guard spot to Wes. He can handle the ball and can defend, let him get in a rythym this year and see if he is anything. 

DJ maybe our best shooter. I think the issue with DJ and fultz is who has the ball. Fultz needs the ball and DJ needs to space the court. We just need to stop taking the ball out of Fultz hand. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

The way Vucevic is still describing his injury I bet it's an occult fracture. Those don't show up on x-rays and the mechanism of injury fits.

14 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Hard to say. I don't have any experience with professional athletes so I don't know what kind of multipliers to use. 

Also I could be full of **** and it's just a sprain and he's using more exaggerated language than I would for a sprain.

^^^^^^^This

VlOK2W.gif

14 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Please, nobody take this the wrong way... I love Nik and I hope he gets healthy soon...

but, assuming Aaron gets healthy sooner, I’m actually pretty damn excited to see what a starting 5 of Fultz/Fournier/Isaac/Gordon/Birch can do playing fast and swarming on D

Yeah. . .I'm tired of watching this:

Not meaning the 'duo', but walking the ball up the court on offense.

cVTZlM.png

We would all like to see more of Fultz,  its probably not going to happen yet. He will be the one that moves our needle. To make it to the finals we need a Paul George like 3 man and another 3 pt shooter. I know wishful thinking, but you get the idea. Like him or not Fournier isn’t that bad, can hit the 3 and has chemistry with Vooch who will be with us for a while. Khem is better then Bamba right now and it remains to be seen if that changes.

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Start Bamba

The concern here is Bamba not being able to lower his fouling rate and consistently being in foul trouble if he plays starting minutes. I would like to see how he does with the starting unit, though— Bamba played a lot better offensively with Fultz as his PG, so it could make a difference on that end.