Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Thunder - Tuesday, Nov. 5th at 8:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

All I know is people need to start hitting some shots or it's going to become a major mental thing.  Might already be.

Yeah, an entire team shooting slump for 7 games is actually pretty damn impressive 

31 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, an entire team shooting slump for 7 games is actually pretty damn impressive 

I'd get it if the problem was gordon, Isaac, fultz, aminu. They're going to be streaky. 

But Fournier, Ross, Vucevic, and augustin are only on the team because of their shooting. 

We were so worried about fultz killing our offensive efficiency but he's been our most efficient offensive player this year. Absurd

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I'd get it if the problem was gordon, Isaac, fultz, aminu. They're going to be streaky. 

But Fournier, Ross, Vucevic, and augustin are only on the team because of their shooting. 

We were so worried about fultz killing our offensive efficiency but he's been our most efficient offensive player this year. Absurd

Cliff made a statement last night basically saying he wasn’t happy about Vuc’s approach to the season. Probably meant him in China?

16 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Cliff made a statement last night basically saying he wasn’t happy about Vuc’s approach to the season. Probably meant him in China?

Probably meant he's not working as hard because he's not in a contract year and already feels he proved himself by making the All-Star team and leading us to a first round playoff exit.

25 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Probably meant he's not working as hard because he's not in a contract year and already feels he proved himself by making the All-Star team and leading us to a first round playoff exit.

Last off season he was here working on his game, mindset as a Magic. This off season he was in China. He’s a vet and I hate to make excuses but there’s merit to it. 

54 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Do we have a quote on it

7 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Do we have a quote on it

"He didn't have the same summer. He knows this. He didnt have the same summer. Last summer he stayed in Orlando. He was totally in rhythm when we started and he's just getting there right now. He knows this."

5 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Going into last night, Fournier was leading the team in scoring and shooting 48%

don't give me that. its because he hogs the *****in ball, Clifford stupidly runs every offensive set through him he and shoots every three possessions. The main thing that winds me up is when he dribbles into the lane into three guys and turns it over. EVERYTIME!! you can see it unfolding a mile away. This year he has even lost the ability to pass the bloody thing. 

How was Clifford saying blokes like Fournier and Ross are taking more time off lately cos they are mentally fatigued? after 7 games? who's accountable to these idiots 

35 minutes ago, Eskobar said:

Yeah, I get it. Since we drafted him fans of this team have had blinders on and refuse to see him for what he is. He's a below average offensive player with massively overrated defense. The excuse use to be "he's only X years old". Now he's in his sixth year and he's identical to the player who came in as a rookie. He's a guy you give 15-20 minutes to, tops. If he's playing significant minutes for you, you're not going to be very good. And hey, we're not very good. Weird.

Prove it...

39 minutes ago, Eskobar said:

Yeah, I get it. Since we drafted him fans of this team have had blinders on and refuse to see him for what he is. He's a below average offensive player with massively overrated defense. The excuse use to be "he's only X years old". Now he's in his sixth year and he's identical to the player who came in as a rookie. He's a guy you give 15-20 minutes to, tops. If he's playing significant minutes for you, you're not going to be very good. And hey, we're not very good. Weird.

I just think you have no idea what you're talking about and don't understand basketball at all.