Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

19 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I wonder why the Rockets released him. He seems like a good pick up. Are they trying to make room (like the Lakers are doing) for a bigger fish? Does it have to do with cap space (or whatever you guys call it)?

They probably need the roster spot. 

8 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I wonder why the Rockets released him. He seems like a good pick up. Are they trying to make room (like the Lakers are doing) for a bigger fish? Does it have to do with cap space (or whatever you guys call it)?

Rockets owner wants to cut salary

24 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Want to know something crazy? Chris Paul is balling, and the Rockets are doing much better than anyone could have imagined. 

Thunder?

It's all relative.Thunder have legit players who are all healthy.Adams,Paul and Gallinari are good veterans. Meanwhile Schroder and Shai took a leap this year and look great.

However they are the seventh seed and the Rockets are 3rd.I don't watch enough basketball to tell you why. Westbrook is an inefficient player but playing with Harden means he has the ball less, so maybe it all works out. At some point at the very least Gallinari will be traded and Paul will get hurt. I will always believe it was Presti's plan to get rid of Westbrook and keep Durant. However, that cap spike in 2016 allowed the Warriors to get him and the rest is history. I wish we could be in on some of those Thunder players but the salaries just don't match with us. I hope they keep everyone and go for the playoffs, i want to see them play the Rockets!

Gordon is 11/55 (20%) shooting 3s since his 5/5 game against Phoenix.

If you remove that game entirely, he's at 24.6% on the season.  That's lower than Markelle's 25.4%.

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Gordon is 11/55 (20%) shooting 3s since his 5/5 game against Phoenix.

If you remove that game entirely, he's at 24.6% on the season.  That's lower than Markelle's 25.4%.

I know we always have excuses for Gordon but he's been playing on one foot for a while now.