Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

46 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I hope there is not serious talk on here about trading our first for Crowder?  Has to be a joke.  If not I wish you were opposing gm's so we could fleece the hell out of you:)))

There was talk about not wanting us to do something like trade our first for Crowder. That's all. 

12 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Hey True aren’t you supposed to go to your vacation home in the summer?  I confused. 

Really.  Kind of a reverse snowbird.  

6 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I come up every 3 months (3 times a year) and stay a month each visit. I'm retired, Fan, and need a change of scenery. Of course, as you may know, with the winter and snow I have to be here to make sure things are okay. No one lives in my vacation home while I'm in Florida. I don't trust renting. A neighbor checks on the house while I'm in Florida.

I Understand now. Enjoy the beautiful scenery I’m from Illinois but haven’t seen snow in 30+ years. Always makes everything look nice with a fresh blanket of snow on it. 

45 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I Understand now. Enjoy the beautiful scenery I’m from Illinois but haven’t seen snow in 30+ years. Always makes everything look nice with a fresh blanket of snow on it. 

Thanks, Fan. Just trying to keep myself mentally alert and physically strong. That's why I love posting on this message board.

This is me: >>>>>    10891622_787404667962515_704386606045400   /Just Kidding!!!!!!    :)

10 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thanks, Fan. Just trying to keep myself mentally alert and physically strong. That's why I love posting on this message board.

This is me: >>>>>    10891622_787404667962515_704386606045400   /Just Kidding!!!!!!    :)

I live in Daytona Beach also.  I wonder how many other posters to this board also live here?  Maybe we could all get together at Houligans or something to watch a Sunday game.

Was just looking at some stats. In the last ten games, Gordon has shot 34% FG and 19% 3PT. Why can’t he consistently hit threes and find an efficient role on offense?

Until our team can consistently shoot the long ball, especially Fultz and Gordon as starters, I believe we’ll be average at best as an offensive team. And if we lose Fournier’s long ball without replacing it, we’ll be in serious trouble. 

I could not watch the game, of course we win. I can't watch tonight either. I don't get this team, except to say our players are wildly inconsistent.

Obviously motivated by Isaac's injury. If everyone else stays healthy this might help us in a way. We can see if Gordon is more comfortable playing the 4. Although apparently we had Birch and Amile in more last night.Again i did not watch i  might record the replay. Great Win!

57 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Was just looking at some stats. In the last ten games, Gordon has shot 34% FG and 19% 3PT. Why can’t he consistently hit threes and find an efficient role on offense?

Until our team can consistently shoot the long ball, especially Fultz and Gordon as starters, I believe we’ll be average at best as an offensive team. And if we lose Fournier’s long ball without replacing it, we’ll be in serious trouble. 

You know for me i feel its just confidence, just like Dipo a long time ago.People said Dipo can't shoot but when we all watched him the stroke looked fine.

It's always been that way for me with Gordon, his stroke looks fine and he sets his feet better then Ross.I feel he should be as good as Lewis, at least on catch and shoot 3's.

Wow, that takes me back. Can you guys Imagine Rashard next to Vucevic and J.I. Where can we get another one of those forwards please.

29 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I could not watch the game, of course we win. I can't watch tonight either. I don't get this team, except to say our players are wildly inconsistent.

Obviously motivated by Isaac's injury. If everyone else stays healthy this might help us in a way. We can see if Gordon is more comfortable playing the 4. Although apparently we had Birch and Amile in more last night.Again i did not watch i  might record the replay. Great Win!

Amile didn't play at all

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Probably because he's been dealing with a nagging achilles injury

• Upvote 1