Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

26 minutes ago, ML6 said:

The news could’ve been a lot worse. The lack of damage to his ligaments is huge. 

On the flip side, maybe the “he’s walking on it fine, might not miss any time at all” media spin should’ve been thought through a little bit more. 

Agreed. Post game last night was all sunshine and rainbows, but a lot of it was from JI himself who admitted he’d never had a serious knee injury before. Knees suck

14 minutes ago, harley said:

BJ Johnson with 35 points. 5/7 from 3pt. Give him the keys!! But seriously we have to give him a crack 

What's the story on this kid? Anyone have any info on who he is as a player? If he can actually play? What type of player he is? Ect. 

15 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

What's the story on this kid? Anyone have any info on who he is as a player? If he can actually play? What type of player he is? Ect. 

He's good. He's a college 4 that's slimmed down to play 3 and is probably quick enough now to play 2. Plays a lot of 4 for Lakeland though. Or at least he did last year. 

Shoots well. Super athletic. He can play a bit. Had one pretty good game with Atlanta but didn't do much in garbage time after that. 

9 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He's good. He's a college 4 that's slimmed down to play 3 and is probably quick enough now to play 2. Plays a lot of 4 for Lakeland though. Or at least he did last year. 

Shoots well. Super athletic. He can play a bit. Had one pretty good game with Atlanta but didn't do much in garbage time after that. 

So hypothetically if he was the best version of himself could he hold down the 2/3 if we traded Fournier?

11 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

So hypothetically if he was the best version of himself could he hold down the 2/3 if we traded Fournier?

Probably not. We might get super lucky and have him become pietrus. It's more likely he does nothing. 

5 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I think we'll probably flip a second rounder for Bruno Caboclo. 

Who's that? Where are you guys getting these names from? A month ago, Soul Bro said we should trade for somebody name Frank.  :)

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Who's that? Where are you guys getting these names from? A month ago, Soul Bro said we should trade for somebody name Frank.  :)

I think it was Fred. Lol!

Hello everyone from my vacation home in the Maryland/DC area. The home is in Hyattsville, MD--a short drive into DC. I arrived here Saturday, December 28th. I will be here until the first week of February, 2020. As some of you know, my primary home is in Daytona Beach, FL.

A number of NBA players, past and present, attended the 2 high schools in Hyattsville (DeMatha H.S. and Northwestern H.S.) Both schools are 5-8 minutes from my vacation home. I pass by both schools regularly when I'm out and about here. Below, I've posted some 'Little-Known to known Magic Roster Facts. 

7yzxVk.gif

MAGIC  
(Little-Known Facts)

DeMatha H. S. - Hyattsville, MD
      Quinn Cook (GS/Lakers)     M. Fultz              V. Oladipo                           Jeff Green - Northwestern H.S.
          7ElCCT.png                   eZPCpT.png    

MAP                                       
UY83UE.png
                        /---------------------------Washington, DC and Hyattsville, MD Border Line-----------------------------------/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1