Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I think Gordon fits more on a winning team. Glue guy who have their center pieces and need that solid defender who can put up 15. Teams like Boston (Hayward replacement), Portland, GS, Brooklyn, Dallas, Rockets, ect.

Edit: Totally read your post wrong. We agree.

He’ll be great around stars he respects as better than him

On 12/24/2019 at 7:13 AM, Magicman28 said:

We need to deal Fournier. Just makes sense.

Why not just let his contract expire and free up that $17 million?

We are over the cap, meaning we have to take back similar salary, and trading away that pending $17 million opening up for equal level mediocrity doesn't change our long term outlook, whereas having $17 million available does.

7 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

We are over the cap, meaning we have to take back similar salary, and trading away that pending $17 million opening up for equal level mediocrity doesn't change our long term outlook, whereas having $17 million available does.

Because we still want to maintain winning while Fultz and Isaac continue to grow. 

7 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Because we can flip his expiring for another expiring and a draft pick and gain another asset for later. 

And letting a 17 million contract expire doesn't give you 17 million in cap space when you're over the cap. 

11 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

That 17 million will just get spent on 2 Aminus anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBROSS said:

That 17 million will just get spent on 2 Aminus anyway.

I still cringe at that signing.

I like our 3 young guys that WeltHam brought in, though. Can’t complain too much 

54 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I still cringe at that signing.

I like our 3 young guys that WeltHam brought in, though. Can’t complain too much 

He played with shooters out in Portland and had strong advanced numbers. We need much improved shooting for our team to enter the 21st century. 

• Upvote 1

Russell doesnt seem to be a good fit at Golden State. He didnt even play the last few minutes of the game. I think he will be traded soon. 

I will take a look at him.  Aminu, DJ and Fournier for Russel and Marquese Chriss wil do.