Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

They could just select for a Davis trade later a la the Wiggins Love trade. 

Anything's possible even though pundits seem to believe it will happen on or before draft night for both NO and the Lakers.  If Lakers do not pony up someone else may.  No matter what it is intriguing for all.  First the draft and then free agency and then the summer league.  Not slowing down at all.

There’s a lot of smoke around us and D-Lo. Not sure if it’s enough to be a fire, but if we get out of Mozgov or Fournier’s deals on draft night we should stay tuned. I think there’s a belief in the organization that he could be a long term 2 to share the back court with Fultz.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

There’s a lot of smoke around us and D-Lo. Not sure if it’s enough to be a fire, but if we get out of Mozgov or Fournier’s deals on draft night we should stay tuned. I think there’s a belief in the organization that he could be a long term 2 to share the back court with Fultz.

I've see 1 instance of us linked to DLo; I wouldn't say that's "a lot of smoke". Now, if you've heard things from people in the org, that's great to hear; but, if not, I can't buy into fan hype.

Once I read we've salary dumped a large deal, I'll strap in.

I think we'll circle up with Walker, Russell and Brogdon in free agency. Given the craziness we just witnessed with Toronto winning a championship and Golden State losing two stars, I think a lot of players will believe anything is possible this summer. With its young core, great management team, solid coach and recent playoff birth, I think Orlando presents a pretty compelling opportunity for a lead free agent guard. 

17 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think we'll circle up with Walker, Russell and Brogdon in free agency. Given the craziness we just witnessed with Toronto winning a championship and Golden State losing two stars, I think a lot of players will believe anything is possible this summer. With its young core, great management team, solid coach and recent playoff birth, I think Orlando presents a pretty compelling opportunity for a lead free agent guard. 

I think you're going to be disappointed

15 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I’ll be disappointed if two things happen this summer:

1. We re-sign Vooch to a big deal

2. We find out Fultz can’t play

As to free agency, I don’t have high expectations. I only hope we get sit downs with some decent guys. 

47 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We have all heard of the linked DLo stories and that Orlando is,listed as one of the 4 teams that has interest.  Has anyone heard of his experience as a  high school senior at Montverde?  Obviously money will still be the key but a player liking/being familiar with an area is never a bad thing.  I doubt he ends up here but I like us being listed as a potential suitor.

Lonzo/Hart/Ingram/Zion/Hunter and what ever they can get back for Jrue is a fun young core... wonder who’s gonna complete the new big 3 in LA. Kemba or Kyrie are my guess

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Lonzo/Hart/Ingram/Zion/Hunter and what ever they can get back for Jrue is a fun young core... wonder who’s gonna complete the new big 3 in LA. Kemba or Kyrie are my guess

I'd rather get Mitchell Robinson, #3 pick and other stuff from the Knicks

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'd rather get Mitchell Robinson, #3 pick and other stuff from the Knicks

What other stuff? I think there’s a real chance both Lonzo and Ingram excel not being in the spot light and LeBron’s shadow