Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, gng said:

Grizz fan here again with another trade idea;

Fournier for Avery Bradley+CJ Miles straight up. Maybe throw the 46th pick for Ivan Rabb in there.

Gets ya'll big salary relief next year and vets that pretty much mirror Fourniers production. Bradley also can be waived for 2 mill if needed. Gets us a guy that would make a great 3rd-4th option, that can stick around a few extra years with our young guns and a little relief this year which we really need unless it comes in a Conley trade.

No thanks. Bradley doesn't really fit our team building philosophy and we're not at the point with wing depth that the greater sum of two guys is preferable to giving up the better individual player. 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

No thanks. Bradley doesn't really fit our team building philosophy and we're not at the point with wing depth that the greater sum of two guys is preferable to giving up the better individual player. 

B-b-but they bring priceless veteran experience! 80+ playoff games between CJ and Avery. Would also open things up for a SG like Langford or Herro to start if the Magic pick one of them. We'll see what happens draft day. 

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

So this Houston trade. Did we get specifics of was it just the Kyler tweet?

It's a real thing, Kyler is the only connection mentioning us so it's not likely we're involved

2 hours ago, gng said:

Grizz fan here again with another trade idea;

Fournier for Avery Bradley+CJ Miles straight up. Maybe throw the 46th pick for Ivan Rabb in there.

Gets ya'll big salary relief next year and vets that pretty much mirror Fourniers production. Bradley also can be waived for 2 mill if needed. Gets us a guy that would make a great 3rd-4th option, that can stick around a few extra years with our young guns and a little relief this year which we really need unless it comes in a Conley trade.

I'd take it

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's a real thing, Kyler is the only connection mentioning us so it's not likely we're involved

Yeah that’s what I meant, our involvement. Interesting that Houston has went into fire sale mode. I mean I know that they overpaid for Capela and CP3 but even so.

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I will take Willie from them as long as they come hard after Vooch.  

Then, as an act of gratitude, I will grant them Fournier in exchange of Bogdan and Bjelinca. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Your mind added an r to his post

I think he meant Indiana.