Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

I’m out guys. I’ve enjoyed the last decade on here with a lot of you. I can’t deal with this franchise anymore. There are so many things wrong with the deal that I just have to step away. I’ve never been so mad at this team before. Ruined my weekend. It sucks because I was really looking forward to seeing some of these guys develop but I’m not sticking around. I’ll check in to see how Fultz does but I can’t anymore. 

Anyone trying to justify the years on the deal is a total shill. There’s nothing good about it. Nothing. The replacement is on the team. If you don’t think Bamba and birch can handle it sign a guy like Baynes for a year. This ruins us. We are now completely locked into mediocrity for the next 4 years and we have very little ways to improve outside of player development. This was a devastating And completely nearsighted move. 

Making the playoffs last year was the worst thing that could have happened to us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I’m out guys. I’ve enjoyed the last decade on here with a lot of you. I can’t deal with this franchise anymore. There are so many things wrong with the deal that I just have to step away. I’ve never been so mad at this team before. Ruined my weekend. It sucks because I was really looking forward to seeing some of these guys develop but I’m not sticking around. I’ll check in to see how Fultz does but I can’t anymore. 

Anyone trying to justify the years on the deal is a total shill. There’s nothing good about it. Nothing. The replacement is on the team. If you don’t think Bamba and birch can handle it sign a guy like Baynes for a year. This ruins us. We are now completely locked into mediocrity for the next 4 years and we have very little ways to improve outside of player development. This was a devastating And completely nearsighted move. 

Making the playoffs last year was the worst thing that could have happened to us. 

I’m right there with ya except I’ve been here since Nick Anderson was drafted.

This is all new levels of SUK!!!!!

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Give it 51 hours, brother... nothing official yet. Remember how many “experts” knew what we were gonna do during the draft?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Give it 51 hours, brother... nothing official yet. Remember how many “experts” knew what we were gonna do during the draft?

If you’re right and the deal doesn’t happen PM me and I’ll venmo you money to go buy yourself your favorite 6 pack. **** I’ll buy everyone on here drinks. 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I’m right there with ya except I’ve been here since Nick Anderson was drafted.

This is all new levels of SUK!!!!!

I was like 6 during those days but I remember them. I’m just torn up over this. I braved myself for a possible overpay but I never thought we would do 4 years. I just can’t fathom locking Vuc in for 4 years. Who were we outbidding? 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

If you’re right and the deal doesn’t happen PM me and I’ll venmo you money to go buy yourself your favorite 6 pack. **** I’ll buy everyone on here drinks. 

If you’re right I’ll do the same for you, just won’t be for celebratory reasons...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Dude. That hasn’t happened yet. Don't let things like this fool you. I don't see our front office telling the media that things like that is happening unless there is an agenda. Maybe Vooch is asking for something not less than 25 and our front office came out with that. Maybe they know some other franchise  will be offering more and they wanted to tell Vooch to go ahead and take it so we can move on. 

I still dont see him playing in a Magic uniform anymore. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

Dude. That hasn’t happened yet. Don't let things like this fool you. I don't see our front office telling the media that things like that is happening unless there is an agenda. Maybe Vooch is asking for something not less than 25 and our front office came out with that. Maybe they know some other franchise  will be offering more and they wanted to tell Vooch to go ahead and take it so we can move on. 

I still dont see him playing in a Magic uniform anymore. 

I hope you’re right. Seriously would love if you were. I really don’t see how Hammond and Welt who are so methodical and analytical would give Vuc 4 years. It just seems like such a nearsighted move to appease casual fans and make the playoffs. 

• Like 1

Awwwwwh.........***** meee.  Just when things were progressing.  

18 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That contract isn't going to be movable

Yea this is what I don’t get. I feel like for 5 years we’ve said Vuc is moveable yet no one really seems to want him. He’s not in demand. I’m sure some teams wouldn’t mind him but no one is giving anything substantial up for Vuc or paying him more then we just did.