Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd at 7 P.M.

Just now, ML6 said:

Well, a silver lining here is if we do pull off a miracle, that’d be a lot of momentum coming back home... 

Part of me doesn't want to. We've learned everything we need to learn about this team. We know there's such a significant gap between us and Toronto. Only 2 games have been competitive. Just doesn't feel worth it. 

I think this game is winnable. We are down by 20 with 2 quarters to go.

In game 1 of the the Clippers and Warriors series, the Clippers were down by 31 at the half and came back to win the game.

Ok so now the serious question. If the Magic do bring back Vooch and Evan and basically keep the team intact for the most part how many games will they win next year and will they make the playoffs ? And if they do will they be bounced out in 5 games again ?

• Downvote 2

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Part of me doesn't want to. We've learned everything we need to learn about this team. We know there's such a significant gap between us and Toronto. Only 2 games have been competitive. Just doesn't feel worth it. 

How disappointed would you be if they brought Vuch back?  Can you mentally prepare us for it?

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I think this game is winnable. We are down by 20 with 2 quarters to go.

In game 1 of the the Clippers and Warriors series, the Clippers were down by 31 at the half and came back to win the game.

TMF I admire your optimism. I really do. Unfortunately it's just not happening.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So much wrong with this roster for the playoffs