TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ 76ers - Tues., March 5th at 7:00 PM

Basically all I need is like 5 minutes to be able to read this basketball team and ascertain what is going to take place that particular game. I did that in the Cleveland loss and now the loss tonight to Philly. It is the ability to ready body language and effort. Quite simple to be honest.

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Our front court is basically being abused tonight. Isaac looks absolutely lost right now on defense.

Yeah. When its Bamba instead of vooch and our players can switch everything well all be better off. Love vooch just sayin

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

So how many times are we going to lose the ball trying to get a Vuc post up?

lol.... Yeah that high pick & roll was FUBAR from the get go.....

I

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Yeah. When its Bamba instead of vooch and our players can switch everything well all be better off. Love vooch just sayin

I love Vooch too, however I’m done if we resign him to a long contract this summer 

I already switched over to Impractical Jokers on TruTV.  By the way I think Frank Vogel is one of the Jokers. He is calling himself Joe Gatto.

4 minutes ago, harley said:

I

I love Vooch too, however I’m done if we resign him to a long contract this summer 

Next year will probably be a year we take a slight step back before the year after where we make a larger leap. <-my theory if we dont re-sign Vooch

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, harley said:

I

Yeah I would be done also.  You have to give the young guys the necessary minutes to develop.  Vooch is good at being the best player on a below average team or bad team.

• Downvote 1