Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Sunday, March 3rd, 6:00 P.M.

I already changed the channel. Not liking what I see. This is not gonna end well today I am afraid. Same old story. Can't beat the high school teams. Oh well. Next.

• Downvote 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

I already changed the channel. Not liking what I see. This is not gonna end well today I am afraid. Same old story. Can't beat the high school teams. Oh well. Next.

here he goes

So we are now 3-3 since the break. We beat Toronto, Golden State, and Indiana. And we lost to the Bulls, Knicks, and Cavs. (Yes I already have the loss tonight to the Cavs in the books).

• Downvote 4

How have there been no calls in our favor on drives or post ups? Every guy is just delivering forearm shivers 

I think the reason why we struggle to beat these horrible teams right now is because for them this is kind of like their playoffs so they play with playoff like intensity while the Magic are playing like they can turn it on at any time. That is how you get your a** kicked! I think a good reason why we beat the top tier teams is because we had that fire and passion while playing against them. We were the bullies while they were looking forward to the playoffs already. It's all about focus, intensity, and desire. If you don't bring it you're gonna get beat. Simple as that.