Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

18 minutes ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Anyone else see this video interview of Fultz just posted on the magic fb. I’m slightly worried 2m40 into the video he looks like he’s doing that twitching. Hopefully I’m wrong I’m a huge fan of Fultz, I can’t wait to see him play for Orlando.

He was trying not to burp Cuh dont worry. That's just how elite athletes deal with indigestion. 

20 minutes ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Anyone else see this video interview of Fultz just posted on the magic fb. I’m slightly worried 2m40 into the video he looks like he’s doing that twitching. Hopefully I’m wrong I’m a huge fan of Fultz, I can’t wait to see him play for Orlando.

Lol what are you talking about

• Like 1

I'm excited to have this kid for the price we paid. If he happens to come back all the way he will be one of the steal trades of all time. If he only comes back 60% he will still be a better than average PG in the NBA!

26 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'm excited to have this kid for the price we paid. If he happens to come back all the way he will be one of the steal trades of all time. If he only comes back 60% he will still be a better than average PG in the NBA!

If he could just be a 6'4" Augustin with a 6'10" wingspan hell be amazing for us lol. I acutely believe him playing with DJ would be really good. Remember how DJ and mack were our beat lineup a couple years ago lol wow we've seen alot

36 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

If he could just be a 6'4" Augustin with a 6'10" wingspan hell be amazing for us lol. I acutely believe him playing with DJ would be really good. Remember how DJ and mack were our beat lineup a couple years ago lol wow we've seen alot

No thanks... We need stability at the PG spot. I say we start him when he’s ready and have DJ running with the backups 

9 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

No thanks... We need stability at the PG spot. I say we start him when he’s ready and have DJ running with the backups 

Itll happen 

On 2/11/2019 at 9:52 PM, ?4thewin said:

You ever have sharp inconsistent pain in a body part? Sometimes you anticipate the pain and freeze

Oh yeah. It's like having a pinched sciatic nerve. That **** hurts like hell.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:01 AM, ?4thewin said:

Eh. The money he's gonna get he's not a good enough shooter. 

Signing Rozier to be your starting point guard is the same as when we lost Troy Hudson to Minnesota. Pass.

14 hours ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

For those who can’t watch right now, basically saying he had a rough child hood, mom raised him to have a crazy work ethic, got him a trainer at the age of 7 who trained KD, Cousins, and a few others I can’t remember. He was never highly scouted or recruited, even got cut from his basketball team and had to play JV, but he loved proving people wrong. Good watch, thanks for posting. 

• Upvote 1