Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

Well we have a shot at the 5th pick in the draft if we go full tank mode the rest of the way. I mean it would be better than winning meaningless games down the stretch that result in a higher pick.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Well we have a shot at the 5th pick in the draft if we go full tank mode the rest of the way. I mean it would be better than winning meaningless games down the stretch that result in a higher pick.

Wins add character guys. It’s important for the rebuild. It’ll definitely teach these guys how to shoot and ball handle. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Don't be myopic. He's being paid big money through 2021. We have options to improve the point guard spot that are significantly better than Schroder. If we had him we'd be *****ed. 

Congrats you win the I used a fancy word post of the night. I wasn't being "myopic" just pointing out he is an upgrade to what we have. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, magicmacd75 said:

Congrats you win the I used a fancy word post of the night. I wasn't being "myopic" just pointing out he is an upgrade to what we have. 

He's not though. We'd be in a worse position if we had him. 

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. There it is. 

There's been too many "wow they have a real shot to win this" games lately that were just crushing losses. 

You’re right. No one should ever have any expectations of winning while having double digit leads. 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Isn't Schroder averaging about 15 points a game this season ? And what are Grant's numbers ? Just trying to be objective here. 

His eFG% is .461 which puts him at #388 overall this year in shooting efficiency Grant is at .470 way up at #368. Both suck but at least you can theoretically waive Grant. 

If we are going to "tank" and not make any moves, I do hope we find a way to get Caupain and Jefferson some time and experience to see what they can bring.