Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

Cliff did not take any questions from the media. He said "We didn't run back on defense, we had silly fouls in the first quarter and we didn't play as a team early in the fourth quarter. It's stupid, losing basketball." And that was essentially it.

2 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Dude I’m just frustrated with the complacency of the last seven years. Drafting length and hoping someone becomes the second coming of Giannis doesn’t give me much confidence in the future. I may be wrong and I genuinely hope I am. 

How about drafting a player that can shoot for a change ? And what good is length when you don't get your hands up on defense ?!

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

How about drafting a player that can shoot for a change ? And what good is length when you don't get your hands up on defense ?!

Right?!  And I’m not talking Issac. Issac played a good game. To clarify I don’t see him ever being a cornerstone (that’s fine) but at least he played with energy and effort. 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Thus dude right here gets it. He is gonna be so so good next season. Mark my words

I only wish his teammates would follow his example.

12 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Here’s the thing. They get a lot of the fans by preaching patience. I’m with T-Mac on this, make something happen. It’s the front office’s job to get creative. If we can’t draft a Star you build a contender out of pieces like the Pistons did. 

That’s what I’m saying. Sitting around waiting for something to fall in your lap...F that. Make something happen. That’s what you get paid big money to do.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

That’s what I’m saying. Sitting around waiting for something to fall in lap...F that. Make something happen. That’s what you get paid big money to do.

Exactly. And they are taking best available and tradinglate picks because the draft fell off. Lol 

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

That’s what I’m saying. Sitting around waiting for something to fall in your lap...F that. Make something happen. That’s what you get paid big money to do.

Absofreakinglutely!! Bingo!

The same people saying “make something happen” will be the first people to complain about a forced trade they don’t agree with.