Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

I don’t think we have an effort issue but a personnel issue. The definition of insanity fully applies to this team.

yeah i agree. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Gordon came out and dominated for like 5 plays then sucked. 

It went back and forth for a while. We went down big but then went on something like a 26-5 run before Schroder torched us in the fourth and the game got away. Vuc played pretty well. 

And yes he did say SCHRODER. Not a misprint! Lol.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Gordon came out and dominated for like 5 plays then sucked. 

It went back and forth for a while. We went down big but then went on something like a 26-5 run before Schroder torched us in the fourth and the game got away. Vuc played pretty well. 

The team also ran plays on the opposite side of the court than Gordon like the next three plays. It was weird. He was then the first player to the bench. I'll never understand this team. 

As crap as it is we just need patience. We have 8 days left and then we will have our direction. Then we as fans need to fully support it.

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

We agree that it’s unacceptable 

Here’s the thing. They get a lot of the fans by preaching patience. I’m with T-Mac on this, make something happen. It’s the front office’s job to get creative. If we can’t draft a Star you build a contender out of pieces like the Pistons did. 

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Random comment but I love watching Gordon and Isaac play defense. Now if they could just play consistently on offense.

It is gonna come, Next season. I honestly have a good feeling about them. We just need a real stud at PG. 

If lonzo can fix his shooting he is the perfect PG for us...dude can pass great... defend great... He is lighting quick..

Even if he hits average numbers he would be very good for us.

1 minute ago, DocHoliday said:

Here’s the thing. They get a lot of the fans by preaching patience. I’m with T-Mac on this, make something happen. It’s the front office’s job to get creative. If we can’t draft a Star you build a contender out of pieces like the Pistons did. 

PREACH!

I got some weird feeling this is all gonna turn out good for us.. it is hard right now to see. But those flashes when they flash are sooooo bright.

Come the deadline we are gonna know what is what... 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

PREACH!

Dude I’m just frustrated with the complacency of the last seven years. Drafting length and hoping someone becomes the second coming of Giannis doesn’t give me much confidence in the future. I may be wrong and I genuinely hope I am. 

Wow you don't realize how big Evan is until you see him around average sized people. When he is on the basketball court you don't notice it as much. Watching his NBA journey thing now on FOXSPORTSFL.