Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I missed the game but the box score indicates he's really not rising to the occasion, huh?

It was probably the worst game I’ve ever seen him play. He barely drew iron on his shots. He fell down on an open rebound and it bounced out to Beal for a 3. Both his turnovers were horrific. I texted a friend that he was legit giving a worst player in the league performance.

• Upvote 1

every game because more and more heartache and false promise... i have never witnessed such capitulation on a regular basis..

we are actually trying to win and mugging ourselves off... we fans deserve better than this shambolic team 

Cliff postgame: "Listen we just have to make shots". "It's a make or miss league". "We need to learn that we have to play defense for a full 48 minutes". We have heard this bs for 7 years now. Same story. Different coach. I wouldn't be surprised if there really was no intention of ever making the playoffs this season. They were just making the fans believe so for ticket sales.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

It was probably the worst game I’ve ever seen him play. He barely drew iron on his shots. He fell down on an open rebound and it bounced out to Beal for a 3. Both his turnovers were horrific. I texted a friend that he was legit giving a worst player in the league performance.

Wesley should have been given his minutes from about midway thru the 2nd quarter.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Cliff postgame: "Listen we just have to make shots". "It's a make or miss league". "We need to learn that we have to play defense for a full 48 minutes". We have heard this bs for 7 years now. Same story. Different coach. I wouldn't be surprised if there really was no intention of ever making the playoffs this season. They were just making the fans believe so for ticket sales.

Stop with the conspiracies

Just now, MagicOne said:

yeah same **** different day for real. it is unacceptable and boring!!!!! EXCUSES

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

GET EVAN OFF OUR ROSTER

I don’t know what’s happened to him, he’s had a horrible year. It seems like something is bothering him by his body language. 

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Wesley should have been given his minutes from about midway thru the 2nd quarter.

I agree but it is sad when we want Wesley Iwundu to be a saviour of sorts... i agree totally though.. 

I want everyone gone but AG...Issac...Bamba...Ross......Vooch you can stay if needs be.. but  am lost as what to do with him

1 minute ago, DocHoliday said:

I don’t understand why when Evan is playing like garbage why they didn’t go to Iwindu. Next man up... 

iwundu is not that good yet... he aint gonna hit no shots really lets be honest