Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Wednesday, January 16 @ 7 P.M.

I would have let AG be the man. Vooch missed too many open shots. Drummond's 2 offensive boards at the end of regulation kept them alive when we held a 2 point lead.

2 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

AG is pissed

I noticed that. In a way that is a good sign. In the past they used to accept losing rather routinely. Now it's a different story.

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Turned it off...what happened?

Normally after the game AG will shake hands with other players. Tonight he sat on the bench alone with a very annoyed look on his face.

8 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Normally after the game AG will shake hands with other players. Tonight he sat on the bench alone with a very annoyed look on his face.

I would have to if I had to watch Fournier shoot another ugly contested jumper... we need to trade him for DSJ immediately Although I don’t wanna lose Ross in the process

8 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Good for him!

Drummond with 11 offensive rebounds, 22 total. Pachulia with at least a half dozen uncalled illegal screens. These are the games we gotta have. Playoff seeding could come down to tiebreakers between Us, Detroit, Miami, Charlotte and Brooklyn.