Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Wednesday, January 9 @ 9 P.M.

Question here, With the 12 active players on the Magic roster how many of those players would you consider DEPENDABLE/CONSISTENT scorers you can count on most nights ?

Just now, MagicOne said:

Question here, With the 12 active players on the Magic roster how many of those players would you consider DEPENDABLE/CONSISTENT scorers you can count on most nights ?

Our only consistent scorer is Vucevic

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Our only consistent scorer is Vucevic

And no knock on Vooch, but if that's the case then you can see how sad of shape we are actually in here.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I tell you something also these guys do not like each other in the dressing room.

Evan looked as though he was thinking about something else during the interview.

4 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I missed the 3rd. Was this all the bench again?

Yeah. Starters were outscored 14-9 but that's not terrible. 

They have dj and Vuc with bench guys. Doesn't work. 

They have Fournier and Gordon with bench guys. Doesn't work. 

Dj-Evan-Isaac-Gordon-vucevic works fine. 

Briscoe, iwundu, Birch work individually but not together. 

Just now, MagicOne said:

Evan looked as though he was thinking about something else during the interview.

he just looks embarrassed he did not know what to say... Evan does care though.. But caring does not mean ****

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Respectfully disagree. This team plays hard, it just doesn’t play smart. We do have talent, but most of our talent is either raw or redundant. 

I believe our young guys have potential, but our current talent; I agree; it’s weak and the general concensus I hear on the NBA shows feel the same way. Vuch and DJ have been our best and most consistent players and frankly DJ is a journeyman and Vuch is an good center in a league that’s going away from that position. He could work here with different personnel but certainly can’t carry a team like a LeBron. It pisses me off watching teams that we were ahead of just 3 years ago have moved ahead of us now. In retrospect I agree with some posters on this board that said Hennigan had an eye for talent (except Payton). I have not been overly impressed with our picks so far.