Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Wednesday, January 9 @ 9 P.M.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

This team is absolutely rocked mentally. 

63 points first 2 quarters

To score 30 in the 2nd half...

These guys are jokers. They are careless pricks 

You're missing the issue. This isn't an effort problem. They can't try harder in a few days and fix this. 

I didn’t even watch it, just got the narrative from the board. It’s our normal winter crash; we don’t even have the excuse of injuries like last year, we just plain suck! Praying for a trade. What is up with Evan? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him play this poorly for this long; something is up! 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

You're missing the issue. This isn't an effort problem. They can't try harder in a few days and fix this. 

it is everything. they just are not good enough and by they i mean certain players.

They can not handle pressure

Just now, Magicpassion said:

I didn’t even watch it, just got the narrative from the board. It’s our normal winter crash; we don’t even have the excuse of injuries like last year, we just plain suck! Praying for a trade. What is up with Evan? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him play this poorly for this long; something is up! 

he is average and also thinks he is better than he is. I want him gone

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I think it’s his hair

It's like I have said all along here. This is simply not a good basketball team as currently constructed. They are a 27 win team in all  probability. I see them going 10-31 in the second half to finish at 27-55. They won't make any kind of significant deal at the deadline. None that will matter anyhow. And in the second half teams will be playing with more intensity which we know the Magic can not handle.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

It's like I have said all along here. This is simply not a good basketball team as currently constructed. They are a 27 win team in all  probability. I see them going 10-31 in the second half to finish at 27-55. They won't make any kind of significant deal at the deadline. None that will matter anyhow. And in the second half teams will be playing with more intensity which we know the Magic can not handle.

Agree.....

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

You always talk sense for the most part bro but man i am sorry...

his performance was absolute diabolical and that is being nice.

You do not get 1 point off free throw if you are a starting SG being paid 17mil

He needs to go and the sooner the better 

It happens more often than you think. Lowry, Conley, wall, Teague, Wiggins, smart, Bradley, Danny Green all have 0 point games with several misses. 

Batum, Chandler, Ariza have 2 point games. 

Guys miss shots sometimes. Not doing anything else was more of a problem.