Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Kings

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm sorry you guys, but something tells me it's more than just the players' fault. They look totally confused.

Think it's wishful thinking because it's really easy to change a coach but pretty difficult to change players. You hope it's the coach. 

Clifford has schemed open shots pretty regularly. It's not Clifford screwing up switches, leaving his man, turning the ball over, abandoning the offense. 

Ok we are all frustrated here and we are lashing out. The truth is that we all want what is best for this team. We all want them to win. The bench is horrible. The outside shooting is basically horrendous. Changes need to be made. Let's just hope that they come before it's too late again for this season.

Clifford basically saying this thing isn’t going to work without more shooters and a point guard outside of DJ.

Sad he actually said “I don’t know how to do it”

He is saying help me front office blatantly!!!!! Jesus man this is a *****ing joke already.

Watching and hearing that now....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Think it's wishful thinking because it's really easy to change a coach but pretty difficult to change players. You hope it's the coach. 

Clifford has schemed open shots pretty regularly. It's not Clifford screwing up switches, leaving his man, turning the ball over, abandoning the offense. 

I agree, it’s not Cliff. He’s actually a very good decent coach. We just flat out don’t have talent. 

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

The sad part is the Magic could find a time machine and go into the future and see everything that Houston runs on Saturday night and then come back to the present and still lose the game.

We do know everything Houston runs. The games are recorded. We employ a guy that breaks down their stuff. Every team employs an advance scout to come up with a game plan. 

No time machine necessary

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He didn't say that. 

He said "turnovers are crushing us" and "it's not one guys fault it's how everything fits together. You guys see the numbers. We struggle when dj and vucevic aren't in the game. I need to find ways to get more shooting on the court."

What are the numbers for lineups not including Vuch? Do we "struggle" when he is not in the game? I would look it up but I can never figure out the damn filters. 

1 minute ago, Air00Gordon said:

I agree, it’s not Cliff. He’s actually a very good decent coach. We just flat out don’t have talent. 

Yeah Cliff is a decent coach. His pressers have to be brutal. That is why they come off as repetitive because it gets to the point where what else can you say ?

25 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Why...... He's not even playing yet.............

We basically don't have a back up and I'm pretty he'll be better than Grant once he comes back

DJ Augustin is a career back up/ 3rd string PG starting for us.

Isiash Briscoe at best is a career 3rd stringer ...He aint the answer.

Grant is SG being a PG who is not a good SG OR PG LOL

Steve is not the issue!

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

What are the numbers for lineups not including Vuch? Do we "struggle" when he is not in the game? I would look it up but I can never figure out the damn filters. 

We struggle in all lineups that aren't Augustin-Fournier-Gordon-vucevic. 

Bench lineups with Augustin, vucevic, and 3 bench guys are bad. Lineups with Gordon and Fournier and 3 bench guys are bad. 

Plug in Simmons, Ross, Isaac, or iwundu with the starters and it's great but there aren't any bench lineups that are positive in real minutes (our garbage time lineup is good but that's fake data). 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

We do know everything Houston runs. The games are recorded. We employ a guy that breaks down their stuff. Every team employs an advance scout to come up with a game plan. 

No time machine necessary

Yes I understand that. I was just being facetious. Cliff's pressers have been repetitive because it has gotten to the point where there is not much more to say. The players need to get it done.