Odin

Trade Thread

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah and that’s where a lot of my frustrations come from. Some other team will get him, we’ll sit here and go “We couldn’t of beaten that?!” and we’ll be stuck signing Ty Lawson to see if he has sobered up. Faaack!!

You're too desperate

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You're too desperate

I’m a Magic fan. From Orlando. The hell you expect? We haven’t won a big trade in God knows how long.

Dont think DSJ is desperation. He’s gonna be good.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Luka...They’re set.

I love Luka but Cuban’s ego seems to be crowding the room, too. I’m real curious to see how this situation plays out. 

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah and that’s where a lot of my frustrations come from. Some other team will get him, we’ll sit here and go “We couldn’t of beaten that?!” and we’ll be stuck signing Ty Lawson to see if he has sobered up. Faaack!!

I see it differently. I am glad to see that they walked away, for now. No way, NO FREAKING WAY we are giving AG for DSJ. If that is what they wanted then Bye Bye. 

Lets check on Russell, Rozier, Fultz, Tyus, Brogdon or even Lin. No reason to give any of the young guys away.

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Luka...They’re set.

One injury away. Look what happened to New York with Porzingis. 

One guy is not enough. They dont have a good roster.

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I’m a Magic fan. From Orlando. The hell you expect? We haven’t won a big trade in God knows how long.

Dont think DSJ is desperation. He’s gonna be good.

You must get screwed at car dealerships

Typical trade talk exchanges. A player becomes available with good value, the team selling demands too much at first. Orlando is being smart and appreciating the pieces that they have and are not willing to be swindled. Three weeks to go, I expect these talks to pick right back up sooner or later. No rush on our end.

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I see it differently. I am glad to see that they walked away, for now. No way, NO FREAKING WAY we are giving AG for DSJ. If that is what they wanted then Bye Bye. 

Lets check on Russell, Rozier, Fultz, Tyus, Brogdon or even Lin. No reason to give any of the young guys away.

Not now me neither but down the road, that might be a mistake.

Those options do nothing for me. Most are backups and one may never get right. Russell will be resigned I’m sure.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You must get screwed at car dealerships

Nah. Don’t buy new cars. They’re a rip off. Dude, read my post again. I didn’t say we should get ripped off I’m just saying we never seem to be able to pull off a trade in our favor.