Odin

Trade Thread

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Including Shamet, Tobias just got three 1st round picks. I believe Jrue is worth the same

Eh that's not really how that works. There's a depreciation in value as soon as that pick becomes a player when we're talking about role players. 

Like if we traded our second rounder for Ntilikina we're not trading a second rounder for a lotto pick. 

5 minutes ago, JamminJ21 said:

I am glad Tobias and Bobi were traded together again. They are best friends.

Did you know Bobi is in the new John wick 3 movie? He is in the preview getting throat punched with a book. Very relevant to trade talks, I know, just a fun fact for the day.

Boban is a treasure!

Did you know that Jake Layman scored 25 points off the bench for the Blazers tonight. 11-17 from the field, 2-5 from 3.

He has been doing that all year off the bench for them. We drafted Layman 2 years ago and just gave him away.

If AD is traded to the Clippers, we seriously need to play a Magic version of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

It will be great if somehow Indiana trade us Oladipo back to us for Fournier and Ross and maybe two future first rounders. Now that he is injured and They still winning without him. 

I will love to have that guy back next year. To pair him next to BIG. 

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Sacramento might be all in now seeing the the clipper and what appear the Lakers are not likely making the playoff. They have a better chance now. They need a center and Vooch and/or Fournier are what they need. 

Problem is they don't have stuff we want

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Boban is a treasure!

Did you know that Jake Layman scored 25 points off the bench for the Blazers tonight. 11-17 from the field, 2-5 from 3.

He has been doing that all year off the bench for them. We drafted Layman 2 years ago and just gave him away.

If AD is traded to the Clippers, we seriously need to play a Magic version of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

We didn't give layman away. We traded for what could be the 31st pick in this draft. I'd make that trade again. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

We didn't give layman away. We traded for what could be the 31st pick in this draft. I'd make that trade again. 

We don't know how to use second round picks. we couldn't even use a late first rounder properly. 

Remember last year we thought we might get a young point guard with our second? Then 5 teams picked PG right before our pick, lol! Of course the draft leveled out so we took a flyer on 2 small forwards. Still drafted the wrong one. 

We really need a front office "win" here. Right now our front office is getting blown out and needs to rally to save face. Seems like the whole league will not deal with the Magic, unless it's lopsided in their favor.

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Problem is they don't have stuff we want

They do. The love on fournier. Something they have that we dont.  That will do it for me. 

We can take whatever expiring they have.   

Just now, hootie249 said:

We don't know how to use second round picks. we couldn't even use a late first rounder properly. 

Remember last year we thought we might get a young point guard with our second? Then 5 teams picked PG right before our pick, lol! Of course the draft leveled out so we took a flyer on 2 small forwards. Still drafted the wrong one. 

We really need a front office "win" here. Right now our front office is getting blown out and needs to rally to save face. Seems like the whole league will not deal with the Magic, unless it's lopsided in their favor.

I think you're reaching if you're upset we don't have a replacement level 25 year old on the team. 

Our late first rounder still exists in the OKC pick. 

And I don't know why you're upset we didn't draft a point guard in the second round when briscoe is basically that and playing about as well as anyone picked in that range. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think you're reaching if you're upset we don't have a replacement level 25 year old on the team. 

Our late first rounder still exists in the OKC pick. 

And I don't know why you're upset we didn't draft a point guard in the second round when briscoe is basically that and playing about as well as anyone picked in that range. 

Our first rounder that we got in the Ibaka trade. I'm not the only one pissed about that. 

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

Our first rounder that we got in the Ibaka trade. I'm not the only one pissed about that. 

Our late first rounder that we got in the Ibaka trade we flipped for the OKC pick to maintain the asset.