Odin

Trade Thread

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Probably not but we are paying an older Fournier 17 for none of that. 

Yeah but we shouldn't use bad problems to justify more bad problems

I’m down for lavine. He can put up some numbers. Streaky but ultra confidence and that’s why I like him. Clifford won’t accept lack of effort on d so I think that part is fixable. He has also played on some really bad teams. So +/-  is really a bad stat on his affect. 

11 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I’m down for lavine. He can put up some numbers. Streaky but ultra confidence and that’s why I like him. Clifford won’t accept lack of effort on d so I think that part is fixable. He has also played on some really bad teams. So +/-  is really a bad stat on his affect. 

The bad teams play better when he's on the bench. Every single year of his career

56 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

We agree here. Really bad on defense 

I’m not sure it’s that simple. If you average 23 a game in the nba as a 23 year old there’s something there. 

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

The bad teams play better when he's on the bench. Every single year of his career

Yea. I’m wondering could that be some coaching/system? Is it because he’s been the primary scorer on the majority of those teams? 

Maybe if the offense was predominately run through him that wouldn’t be the case? 

So if jrue is off limits that means they will be looking to move lonzo to a 3rd team (probably for another pick) if they trade with LA. Good news for the lonzo truthers. Simmons and a protected 1st would be nice

1 minute ago, WarDamnMagic said:

So if jrue is off limits that means they will be looking to move lonzo to a 3rd team (probably for another pick) if they trade with LA. Good news for the lonzo truthers

I rather gamble on Fultz than Ball, I just dislike him, his dad and his offense.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

So if jrue is off limits that means they will be looking to move lonzo to a 3rd team (probably for another pick) if they trade with LA. Good news for the lonzo truthers. Simmons and a protected 1st would be nice

Jrue plays both G positions, they could play together fine.