Odin

Trade Thread

Honestly it is so refreshing and helpful to know that other franchises get to experience these types of debacles.  We aren't alone.

1 minute ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

So... Vuc and Fournier for Kyrie and Brown? Throw in the OKC pick just to make it fun

I could live with that. Kyrie is nuts enough he might resign here. Lol 

Like over the last 3 or 4 days, three fanbases have legit reasons to be on the brink.  This is amazing.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Like over the last 3 or 4 days, three fanbases have legit reasons to be on the brink.  This is amazing.

I’ll trade for Boston’s situation every time. Lol If they lose Kyrie, they get a Kemba and they still have a ton of trade assets. I hate the Celtics, just saying. 

Just now, DocHoliday said:

I’ll trade for Boston’s situation every time. Lol If they lose Kyrie, they get a Kemba and they still have a ton of trade assets. I hate the Celtics, just saying. 

It's not that simple

15 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

I could live with that. Kyrie is nuts enough he might resign here. Lol 

I'm just saying...he'd probably put us in the playoffs haha he has 2-3 years left on his contract. So, who knows. Maybe.... just maybe he could bring in another stud at SG or Brown develops into one.

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

I'm just saying...he'd probably put us in the playoffs haha he has 2-3 years left on his contract. So, who knows. Maybe.... just maybe he could bring in another stud at SG or Brown develops into one.

He is a free agent after this season.