Odin

Trade Thread

3 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Love the new NBA lottery odds.  We are currently at 8.3% compared to the top 3 at 14% .  Let's roll the dice!   No one can deny landing Zion would immeadiately give this franchise attention and national relevance!

I would love to win the number one pick. However we would still be a very bad team next year with Zion. If he became a star we would be much better off, but winning would still be years away.

How about this plus our first and second for Davis.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yajx5x6p

This would be a great win now, have a future move for them. 

For us this gives us one year to make it happen, we can resign Ross and Vuc or maybe do another trade for a point guard.

7 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

That’s so self defeating. Even the posters on this forum have adopted this team’s attitude. 

This team should be doing everything to get AD here. And for the record none of us know whether or not AD would consider resigning here. 

I totally agree with you.  Sometimes you have to take a chance and dare to be great. 

14 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

That’s so self defeating. Even the posters on this forum have adopted this team’s attitude. 

This team should be doing everything to get AD here. And for the record none of us know whether or not AD would consider resigning here. 

Let's ask GSW if we can get Steve Kerr for an interview!  Since AD and LeBron obviously want to play together, let's call Pelinka and try to get LeBron first, then go after Davis! Haha! 4D chess! 

Reach for the stars everyone! We can do anything we set our minds to!

7 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Love the new NBA lottery odds.  We are currently at 8.3% compared to the top 3 at 14% .  Let's roll the dice!   No one can deny landing Zion would immeadiately give this franchise attention and national relevance!

Not sure if you're aware but an 8% chance of something happening is really really bad odds. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

If we had AD we can beat any team in 7 games in the east, we already match up well against Toronto and Boston

Well, lets be honest we would have to give up Gordon to get him.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Let's ask GSW if we can get Steve Kerr for an interview!  Since AD and LeBron obviously want to play together, let's call Pelinka and try to get LeBron first, then go after Davis! Haha! 4D chess! 

Reach for the stars everyone! We can do anything we set our minds to!

OMG one more thing I forgot guys! Forgive me, it was my previous self-defeating attitude that made me forget this -- let's just see if the Warriors will "swap" with us and we can have their team and they can have ours!

Wow this is so amazing what I can dream up when I'm not tethered by the constraints of reality or plausibility!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I totally agree with you.  Sometimes you have to take a chance and dare to be great. 

Yes! Totally right! Gosh I was so misguided before.

If we can dream it, we can do it.  Let's dare to be great.  Let's let the chips fall where they may.  Let's take a shot.  Let's [insert inspirational cliche here].

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out what Rich Paul meant when he said Davis wants to go to a team that will be competing for championships each year.  I am trying to read between the lines but I can't figure it out.  Do you think he meant: "Anthony would love to play for the Orlando Magic and would instantly sign a long-term contract there"?

I think that might be what he was trying to say.  We did it!

Hey Ibn Battuta, do you think this is what he meant?  Sorry, probably wasn't reading it right before due to my self-defeating attitude!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Well, lets be honest we would have to give up Gordon to get him.

Or Issac, but AD is so good I could see a lineup of DJ, Fournier, Ross, Issac, Davis going to the finals