Odin

Trade Thread

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He's the best defensive guard in the league and is averaging 25 points, 8 rebounds, and 7 assists since Davis went down. If that's not impact I don't know what is

Yes putting up good numbers on a bad team.  Kinda like Vooch.

Why are we inquiring about Jrue Holiday when there’s a bigger prize. That Dell Demps is not a bright fellow. He was going to take a crap offer from LA until Stern came in. Who says he doesn’t win now type players and a pick or two? Offer up Gordon and EF and a couple picks, take back Solo or another junk contract. 

8 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Why are we inquiring about Jrue Holiday when there’s a bigger prize. That Dell Demps is not a bright fellow. He was going to take a crap offer from LA until Stern came in. Who says he doesn’t win now type players and a pick or two? Offer up Gordon and EF and a couple picks, take back Solo or another junk contract. 

Because Davis won't consider re-signing here.

4 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Not sure that would work out but I love the attitude!  What happened to "Be bold. Be Blue"!

1 hour ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Lonzo/Barrett/Isaac/AG/Bamba... thoughts?

Love it but how do we get Barrett?  At the end of the day we will need pick 1 or 2 and probably pick 1.  I love yoir lineup but will require a lucky bounce or a trade.  I would take either one for this lineup.

12 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Also there's no real team building path to reasonably convince him to resign here. 

A Davis Fournier team isn't going to go anywhere

18 minutes ago, ML6 said:

That’s so self defeating. Even the posters on this forum have adopted this team’s attitude. 

This team should be doing everything to get AD here. And for the record none of us know whether or not AD would consider resigning here. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

That’s so self defeating. Even the posters on this forum have adopted this team’s attitude. 

This team should be doing everything to get AD here. And for the record none of us know whether or not AD would consider resigning here. 

Self defeating or just the necessary critical thinking skills to know that a Augustin-Fournier-Isaac-Davis-Bamba lineup probably isn't going to inspire confidence or win many games

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

Love it but how do we get Barrett?  At the end of the day we will need pick 1 or 2 and probably pick 1.  I love yoir lineup but will require a lucky bounce or a trade.  I would take either one for this lineup.

We would have to get top 3 in the lotto otherwise I think we have a more reasonable shot at getting reddish. I want us to choose a direction and decide if we are buyers or sellers so we don't get stuck in no mans land. That to me would be the most frustrating outcome of the season for me. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

For the record. His agent came out with an statement that he will like to play for a contender to a championship team. Not a contender to the playoff. 

Besides, He is not leaving a lot of money on the table just to come to the Magic. He wants to go to LA.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Self defeating or just the necessary critical thinking skills to know that a Augustin-Fournier-Isaac-Davis-Bamba lineup probably isn't going to inspire confidence or win many games

for real I think we have a better chance of convincing KD to come here in free agency than we do convincing AD to resign if we trade for him.