Odin

Trade Thread

42 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Nope, won't work with Vuc. The few times that I have seen our team on a fast break, Vucevic takes his time and jogs back at a snails pace. His teammates are already back waiting for him to take his usual position under the basket, and that's when the ball movement slows down.

What I meant when I said "what about a solid point guard for Vooch" was in a trade involving Vooch leaving and a solid point guard coming here in return.

Another rumor out there is that the Magic are interested in Frank Ntilikina of the Knicks as a point guard. He is 20 years old and averaging 6 points a game. Please what in the world are they thinking here ?

9 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

What I meant when I said "what about a solid point guard for Vooch" was in a trade involving Vooch leaving and a solid point guard coming here in return.

Vuc doesn't have great trade value. 

Just now, MagicOne said:

Another rumor out there is that the Magic are interested in Frank Ntilikina of the Knicks as a point guard. He is 20 years old and averaging 6 points a game. Please what in the world are they thinking here ?

He's a really good defender but has a long way to go. 

13 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Okay, I see. I thought you meant that Vuc would still be on the team after bringing in a solid point guard.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He's a really good defender but has a long way to go. 

They say he has defensive length and potential but has struggled with his shots. Where have I heard that before ? Smh. 

Vooch has some decent trade potential right now. Certainly enough to get some quality in return. 

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Okay, I see. I thought you meant that Vuc would still be on the team after bringing in a solid point guard.

Ok cool. Now what is your thoughts on Frank Ntilikina as the Magic's answer at point guard ? Lol.

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Ok cool. Now what is your thoughts on Frank Ntilikina as the Magic's answer at point guard ? Lol.

I don't have any thoughts on that guy, MagicOne.  I only know about 2 or 3 players on the the Knicks. The only time that I have watched the Knicks is when they play the Magic.

14 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Can I ask why we would go for a guy like Ntilikina, I have not watched him play much but is he too limited? 

He's Jonathan Isaac but as a combo guard