Odin

Trade Thread

27 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’d be fine adding Fultz but then it makes zero sense to keep Vooch. 

Edit: Imagine adding Fultz in some deal for Ross and someone like Lonnie Walker in some deal for Vooch. That would be amazing.

Dude I was literally just thinking the same thing and typing this out what if we did “the rebuild volume 2”:

- Ross okc pick for fultz

- Vuc and Simmons for pau lonnie and their first

- birch for thon maker

we would have 2 1st round picks in the draft and  could get lucky and end up with someone like barret but more realistically reddish. Then we could draft kevin porter tre jones or naz reid with the spurs pick then maybe get lucky and draft someone that falls with the top pick in the second and still have our own second rounder.

asset list of:

fultz, bamba, Isaac, AG, thon, Lonnie, iwundu, barret or reddish, whoever we pick with the spurs pick and our 2 second round guys.

also a ton of money coming off the books with pau and mozgod expiring after next season. It won’t be pretty but it’s at least going all in in a direction

1 minute ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Dude I was literally just thinking the same thing and typing this out what if we did “the rebuild volume 2”:

- Ross okc pick for fultz

- Vuc and Simmons for pau lonnie and their first

- birch for thon maker

we would have 2 1st round picks in the draft and  could get lucky and end up with someone like barret but more realistically reddish. Then we could draft kevin porter tre jones or naz reid with the spurs pick then maybe get lucky and draft someone that falls with the top pick in the second and still have our own second rounder.

asset list of:

fultz, bamba, Isaac, AG, thon, Lonnie, iwundu, barret or reddish, whoever we pick with the spurs pick and our 2 second round guys.

also a ton of money coming off the books with pau and mozgod expiring

They all are doable. I know san antonio is interested in the other Gasol as well. I will not do the Birch for Maker trade.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

It's gonna be Ross and the OKC pick

If that’s there for us I think we have to do it. I love Ross but we’re still years away, especially if we add a young PG. I’d try hard to hold onto the pick but there’s a strong chance we lose Ross either way, especially if we’re as  “high on Vuch” as is being reported 

12 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

They all are doable. I know san antonio is interested in the other Gasol as well. I will not do the Birch for Maker trade.

I thought some of y’all wouldnt like it but he’s expiring at the end of this season too. Who knows if he wants to stay.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Uh... did he not follow IT's career after the trade? It was clearly the right move. No team wants a player that can't perform.

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

Uh... did he not follow IT's career after the trade? It was clearly the right move. No team wants a player that can't perform.

He played in that playoffs when he could have shut it down and had surgery and then they dumped him