Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls in Mexico City @ 9:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Line was magic by 5.5 so we covered

In the big picture.... Does it really matter if we beat them in Mexico City by 6 tonight....???? A W is a W........ I know you'll take it as much as I will......

This...was a home game? lol  They're playing that cringe of a song again.  Can we just win..and not have that **** play.  

• Upvote 1

They should beat Utah as well. It will be a Mexico sweep. The Magic can win on the road. They can win in Mexico. They just need to start winning at home!

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

This...was a home game? lol  They're playing that cringe of a song again.  Can we just win..and not have that **** play.  

I love that song. Pavlovian response

AG benched in crunch time? He was having a rough game, maybe got pulled for fatigue. If he got benched for poor play, it’s quite hypocritical to do that to him and let Sir Bricks-A-Lot keep building houses out there.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

AG benched in crunch time? He was having a rough game, maybe got pulled for fatigue. If he got benched for poor play, it’s quite hypocritical to do that to him and let Sir Bricks-A-Lot keep building houses out there.

AG seemed out of it tonight. I think he was injured too early in the game.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Think he was hurt after that Lopez drive early. 

He's missed shots before but it's been a while since he's allowed so many buckets. I don't mind him getting benched if he wasn't hurt. Isaac played better and I think Evans defense was better for the first time ever