Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Suns - Friday, Nov. 30th at 9 P.M.

Just need to hold off Crawford on that end and be more aggressive on the offensive end these last 4 minutes plus. You know Crawford is gonna be launching 3's and looking for the and 1.

Well..... At least we're not losing this game. I'll take the win. 2-3 on this road trip is respectable any way you look at it. We could of easily won 2 of the 3 we lost. At least we're not choking at the end.

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

For a tired looking team, i'll take it.

Now they get 3 days of well needed rest before the Miami game Tuesday night. Time to regroup and get some practice time in.

6 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

That is game.  Did what was suppose to be done.  

Pretty much. Everyone helping in their own special way.... cough....cough....Fournier..... We beat a team we should actually be able to beat. Phoenix will be fine in about 2 to 3 years. Ayton looks like a scoring machine in the post, but he really needs to work on his rebounding. I mean cmon you just got out boarded by captain white bread 15 to 6......

Charlotte lost tonight and Miami beat New Orleans in Miami. On a side note the Spurs lost by 31 tonight to the Rockets after losing their previous game by 39. Ouch!

Just now, MagicOne said:

If the season ended today the Magic would be the only playoff team out of the 16 teams to have a negative PPG differential.

Still overly impacted by early season blowouts. Those will even out soon