Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ blazers

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh sure, but learning how to win is a huge part of the growing process. We’ve done it a few times and come up short a few times this year, but at least we’re finally putting ourselves in position to get the experience of what works and what doesn’t. Also, I’ll take a 3 point loss in Portland with Dame in flamethrower mode and AG out.

Bull****. Both games were very winnable for us. I'm tired of our boys not taking care of the basketball or taking poor shots at the wrong time. No moral victories. We were kicking both of their asses and we lost. Denver jumped us early and those games happen, but you have to win games that you control for 2 and a half quarters.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I'm sick of this team losing games that they should have. 

Lillard beating you ok fine but man come on

Both were winnable games, no moral victories. we really do have to execute better, plain and simple. A ton of opportunities man gosh

What do you mean we should have won that? 19 threes. -10 in offensive rebounds. -3 in turnovers. 

That was a 12 point loss disguised as a 3 point loss because they missed 8 freethrows in the last 2 minutes

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Lillard did great. But 2nd chance points...REBOUNDING yet again...and costly turnovers cost us the game.

Right. All parts of a team that has no idea how to close a game panicking down the stretch. We’ve already learned how to pull off these games at home, but doing it on the road, especially in a place like Portland, is the next step. We’re gonna be fine. We need to address our backup point guard situation and get Evan out of this funk.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Lillard did great. But 2nd chance points...REBOUNDING yet again...and costly turnovers cost us the game.

Rebounds were 47-37 in favor of Portland. Ft's were 32-15 Portland.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

What do you mean we should have won that? 19 threes. -10 in offensive rebounds. -3 in turnovers. 

That was a 12 point loss disguised as a 3 point loss because they missed 8 freethrows in the last 2 minutes

Stop it..... The ball movement went to **** in the 2nd half. That's why we quit scoring points.

Its weird to me how time is taken off, if I get the ball with 5.7 why is it now 4.7 because of the clock not starting. Then later brought down to 0.9. I rather just have 5.7 sec and inbound from under Portland basket

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Glass half empty. Glass half full. Either way you look at it we had a shot to win at the end and failed to get the job done due to some ill advised turnovers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Stop it..... The ball movement went to **** in the 2nd half. That's why we quit scoring points.

We scored 49 points. 

Sometimes the other team deserves to win more than we do. 

• Downvote 3

11 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Another hard fought loss. We can't really complain much, we are better than we were expecting to be this year.

yeah i get that. But would be better to come away with wins when you have the chance. We had this game there.

Execution ...game over. But yes i guess we can be happier.. I just want more

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

We scored 49 points. 

Sometimes the other team deserves to win more than we do. 

They definately deserved it more because they made less mistakes then us. That's the only reason why they won. Not cause of Lillard

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

yeah i get that. But would be better to come away with wins when you have the chance. We had this game there.

Execution ...game over. But yes i guess we can be happier.. I just want more

In years past we have basically been out of it by Christmas. This year things are different. With that the expectation levels have gone up. A 10-12 record ain't too shabby right now. After the Phoenix game that will be an 11-12 record and a 2-3 road trip.