Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

Yes KD and Klay are top players but this game was lost in the 3rd quarter. 18-point lead and made bad decision after bad decision on offense

So many ill-advised shots, combined with turnovers. Missed opportunity badly man.

AG going down really messed everything

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Tough loss, but proud of the boys. Turning point in the game was the KD chase down block.

Worst refs I’ve seen in a long time, I really hope Clifford lays in to em in the presser.

Yes. If he makes that shot the Magic are up 20. Instead it's blocked and KD hits a jumper to cut it to 16 and give them the momentum.

Isaac played great but some aspects of his defending tonight was poor too.

Gutted man. Moral victories ain't for us anymore. 

This stings.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Yes KD and Klay are top players but this game was lost in the 3rd quarter. 18-point lead and made bad decision after bad decision on offense

So many ill-advised shots, combined with turnovers. Missed opportunity badly man.

AG going down really messed everything

I think losing AG above and beyond everything else was the reason we lost tonight.

Currently, RealGM is lighting up fournier more than I do as a collective.  I've been trying not to....really have been.  

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

So when does the Fournier trade happen?

I know it's one game, but man. He hurt us tonight. Also taking Gordon out allowed KD just to go off. 

But all in all...proud of our guys. Vuc another solid game, Ross...can we please resign him now? Solid showing from Isaac and Bamba and DJ. 

It's not just one game with Fournier.  We are 21 games in and he is shooting 42% from the field with a 13.42 per.  That's bad!

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Isaac played great but some aspects of his defending tonight was poor too.

Gutted man. Moral victories ain't for us anymore. 

This stings.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Also get Jerian Grant off our roster

Can’t hold it against Isaac when Durant goes GOAT mode.

100% agreed on Grant, we need a new point guard. DJ has actually been super solid lately, but Jerian has killed us. He and Fournier consistently hurt us every game.

5 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

So when does the Fournier trade happen?

I know it's one game, but man. He hurt us tonight. Also taking Gordon out allowed KD just to go off. 

But all in all...proud of our guys. Vuc another solid game, Ross...can we please resign him now? Solid showing from Isaac and Bamba and DJ. 

INJURED