Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Vuc has been the best player on the floor for us today. Nobody else has been close.

Too bad for that terrible start.  They need to keep things poised but yes Vuc needs to hit those threes.  He's unstoppable when thats  the case.  

Now the Lakers are just flailing around trying to weather the storm by getting fouls.  

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Vuc has been the best player on the floor for us today. Nobody else has been close.

Ross.

We want him to keep taking that shot. Don't even worry about it Magic.  He's not Steph Curry so once we're up 5 to ten, he won't dare shoot that shot. 

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Sorry, but I disagree. Ross has been good, but Vuc has been making big plays on both ends of the floor.

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Ross.

I disagree. 

Its both players that are doing well for the Magic.  Vucevic and Augustin pick and roll has become a force now.  Both a three point threats but Vuc is a interior and outside threat now.   I'll take it.  

Terrence Ross......IS...the Magic bench.  

I forgot to tell you guys the funniest story.  I went to the Magic vs Heat game season opener and I was getting so mad at Vucevic's play he was playing soft, lazy, etc.  As I'm talking smack getting upset I then talk to the lady to my left and she goes "You know I'm Vucevic's mother in law right?"  Little do I know his wife is sitting right there as well lol . I feel like since I said all that stuff Vuc's wife must have told him he needs to tighten up his play haha too funny my friends and I talk about that moment to this day.  

Just now, MagicOne said:

I knew this Magic team would fight back into this game. They have the determination and grit. Clearly they want this one. I believe in Magic!

No you didn't. You were pissing and moaning about the lack of energy and YOU were the one that was claiming that we mailed the game in 7 minutes into the 1st quarter.

• Upvote 1