Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

Just now, MagicOne said:

Keep Wes on the bench moving forward ? You have to right ?

Wes is fine. I still like him in the starting lineup because it gives us a bit more balance. What we're really missing is a PG that can lead the offense.

Iwundu got sent so far back to the bench that I don't think I saw him on the bench.  I didn't watch the first quarter.  

Just now, ~O~ said:

Iwundu got sent so far back to the bench that I don't think I saw him on the bench.  I didn't watch the first quarter.  

He forced a couple of shots that were poorly played. JSimms does it every game.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Wes is fine. I still like him in the starting lineup because it gives us a bit more balance. What we're really missing is a PG that can lead the offense.

I saw Vooch talking to him and encouraging him on the bench. That's a sign of good leadership right there.

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I saw Vooch talking to him and encouraging him on the bench. That's a sign of good leadership right there.

All I can say is Cliff is a Vooc whisperer cause homie is playing his ass off this year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Be aware that these are the same calls that go against many teams that play the Lakers.  The officials are willing this team to the playoffs and its starting early.  They won't call the goal tends and they definitely won't call the travels.   The abundant amount of travels the Lakers get away with isn't even basketball anymore. 

Not all teams in the west get babied as the Lakers do.  Call it confirmation bias but I've been watching them to see how such an awful team is getting it done.   The fact is, they aren't. 

Vuc is playing at an Allstar level. He and Ross have been awesome. Should we switch Ross for EF in the starting lineup? Great win.... Vets bail us out and show strong mental fortitude.