Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs raptors

Have a great Thanksgiving Magic fans! Try and stay positive. I know this loss stings and there is a tough road trip ahead, but at least the magic is back in Orlando. Just to have a team that competes night after night is a great thing.

Forgot to say our starters were all +2 and above in +/- tonight that is something. 

BIG lineup was absolutely crazy D. Just need to get better O. But that it nice weapon to use.

35 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Forgot to say our starters were all +2 and above in +/- tonight that is something. 

BIG lineup was absolutely crazy D. Just need to get better O. But that it nice weapon to use.

Main problem is we don't have a player that can defend and run the offense through. 

It's why I'm so high on Rozier despite obvious flaws. He can be Grant but also carry some offense which Grant is incapable of. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Main problem is we don't have a player that can defend and run the offense through. 

It's why I'm so high on Rozier despite obvious flaws. He can be Grant but also carry some offense which Grant is incapable of. 

Grant is a 2 in my book...a ton of his discrepancies are because he can’t run an offense to save his life

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Grant is a 2 in my book...a ton of his discrepancies are because he can’t run an offense to save his life

Yeah he really is. It's shocking he's labled a point guard. Might as well be DeAndre liggins. 

It was great seeing BIG together while having selfish ass Simmons benched.

BIG, Fournier, Vucevic, Augustin, Ross, Iwundu are all decent to great pieces. We just need backcourt help

Tough loss but a great second half.

Two weeks ago I wasn't sure iwundu was even a g league player but now I see there is a spot for him on this team. Isaac may become the star we've been looking for. It looks like Gordon and Fournier might like playing with each other finally. This road trip could really cement some team chemistry if they can at least win two or three. I like this team.