Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Gamethread: Magic vs Heat - SEASON PREMIERE

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Got in foul trouble with bs calls early. Grant-Ross-Simmons-Gordon-Bamba played excellent and that lineup ate into his time more than you'd normally expect. 

Yeah the foul trouble on Isaac was a shame.  Saw a lot of great things tonight, loved Ross's energy and defense.  I do not think I saw any time with Isaac/Bamba/Gordon on the floor together.  Add them to Grant/Ross or Simmons/Ross or Grant/Simmons is what I would love to see.  Clifford going to have his hands full playing with lineups and chemistry till he get's it right.  I like this team and all the interchangeable parts.

5 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Yeah the foul trouble on Isaac was a shame.  Saw a lot of great things tonight, loved Ross's energy and defense.  I do not think I saw any time with Isaac/Bamba/Gordon on the floor together.  Add them to Grant/Ross or Simmons/Ross or Grant/Simmons is what I would love to see.  Clifford going to have his hands full playing with lineups and chemistry till he get's it right.  I like this team and all the interchangeable parts.

JI's first 2 fouls were cheese bull****. TRoss's defense is for real no doubt. I'm worried that JI's offense will get lost in the starting lineup. Loved everyone but Vuc, Fournier and almost DJ.

1 hour ago, Catalina Maria said:

To the person who gave me the thumbs down:

Vuc and Fournier still need to go. It’s a night and day situation with those two killjoys playing together. 

Anyone who gave you a thumbs down for your original comment must have been upside down meaning it was a thumbs up.  lol.  You were spot on with your original comment and this one also.  2nd team had to pull us out of the 14 point hole Vuc and Fournier put us in during the first quarter.  The only disagreement I had was how did Fournier only earn -14 if Vuc was -17.  Vuc was OK but Fournier was terrible tonight both defensively and offensively.  Score should have been -24  or -34.  I give you a thumbs up even if I do not know how to do that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Anyone who gave you a thumbs down for your original comment must have been upside down meaning it was a thumbs up.  lol.  You were spot on with your original comment and this one also.  2nd team had to pull us out of the 14 point hole Vuc and Fournier put us in during the first quarter.  The only disagreement I had was how did Fournier only earn -14 if Vuc was -17.  Vuc was OK but Fournier was terrible tonight both defensively and offensively.  Score should have been -24  or -34.  I give you a thumbs up even if I do not know how to do that.

The 2nd unit bailed our asses out tonight.... I'd love to see Vuc and Fournier moved to the bench. Hell Even DJ for that matter... Grant plays much better defense and he can actually score the ball. I love DJ, but his size kills him on the defensive end.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

JI's first 2 fouls were cheese bull****. TRoss's defense is for real no doubt. I'm worried that JI's offense will get lost in the starting lineup. Loved everyone but Vuc, Fournier and almost DJ.

Good point.  In the summer league the ball went to Isaac at the top of the key a lot for him to distribute.  And it seemed to work in the summer pretty well even when hsi shooting was not that good.  Did not see that at all tonight.  I did see it out of Gordon.  If we get Gordon and Isaac both being able to do that along with Bamba, B.I G. will be formidable.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

The 2nd unit bailed our asses out tonight.... I'd love to see Vuc and Fournier moved to the bench. Hell Even DJ for that matter... Grant plays much better defense and he can actually score the ball. I love DJ, but his size kills him on the defensive end.

Grant/Ross combo was stellar.

32 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

There are a few butt heads in the group that give thumbs down on good posts simply because they don't care for a particular poster. Remember the group is open to all ages and maturity levels. It's kinda like when somebody that you don't even know unfriends you on Facebook, who really cares???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2