The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

You seem to be forgetting that we stomped their asses the last time we played them. So little faith in our squad. Not to mention that Kemba is but 1 player who rely's on his jumper. He's not James Harden.

That blowout win for us happened heading into the break. Kemba was focused on being a good host and not on that game.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Pistons down by 13 with Blake on a stationary bike.

It's all coming to fruition here.

It was a great season for the Magic. Unfortunately they're gonna come up a buck short and finish in that dreaded 9 spot.

Dude... You're an *******. Please do us all a favor and just just shut the ***** up. You know DICK....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

That blowout win for us happened heading into the break. Kemba was focused on being a good host and not on that game.

A good host.....???? Again you're ignorance shines through.

One word is all you need to know here people. And that word is KEMBA. That is what gives them the clear edge over the Magic.

Just think if we had won just 1 of those games against the Bulls, Cavs, and Knicks we would already be in. Now that will be our undoing.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

One word is all you need to know here people. And that word is KEMBA. That is what gives them the clear edge over the Magic.

Just think if we had won just 1 of those games against the Bulls, Cavs, and Knicks we would already be in. Now that will be our undoing.

I don't know MagicOne. I'm watching the game and other teammates are contributing as much as Kemba by scoring and more so on defense. Kemba is not the one rebounding and stealing the balls.

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Whatever dude. Quit trying to be a prophet. All you do is make yourself look stupid.

Ok this is how confident I am in my equation here coming to fruition. IF the Magic by some miracle do happen to make the playoffs I will give away another $100 Ticketmaster E-Giftcard to another contest winner.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't know MagicOne. I'm watching the game and other teammates are contributing as much as Kemba by scoring and more so on defense. Kemba is not the one rebounding and stealing the balls.

All MagicOne does is focus on one guy. He also doesn't look at the fact that Charlotte is very streaky. They're a dangerous team no doubt, but I'm not anointing them just yet. Homey loves making predictions like they're gospel, but he's only right about half the time.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Whatever dude. Quit trying to be a prophet. All you do is make yourself look stupid.

Nothing at all prophetic here. They have the Pistons game won. They're gonna destroy the Cavs. And they own us in Charlotte. We have Boston and then we face them. Simple math.